From: gavino
Subject: webapps with common lisp coreserver or weblocks or?
any one running a web service with common lisp?

I am learnign more and lisp is realy cool but dealing with taking get
can not visualize.  How does it work?
From: Pascal J. Bourguignon
gavino <·········@gmail.com> writes:

> any one running a web service with common lisp?
>
> I am learnign more and lisp is realy cool but dealing with taking get
> can not visualize.  How does it work?

It would depend on the framework you use.

With hunchentoot for example, you just add a binding to the
HUNCHENTOOT:*DISPATCH-TABLE*.

(push '("/some/path" some-function) hunchentoot:*dispatch-table*)

(defun some-function ()
  (let ((param (hunchentoot:get-parameter "param")))
     (generate-some-html param)))

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__