From: Mark Tarver
Subject: type secure CL libraries
I've begun incorporating CL libraries as type secure extensions to
Qi.  I've started on CL itself, incorporating type secure versions of
CL maths functions, string functions and error condition handling.
We've also got EMacs configured for Qi to download from the library as
well as Notepad 2 as an alternative editor. You can find the first
fruits in

http://www.lambdassociates.org/Lib/libraries.htm

This work is the next stage of the L21 project, which is to bring more
and more of CL's past work into the Qi framework, standardising,
documenting and making accessible the great work that CL people have
done.  You can read my take on this at Qilang.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/Qilang/browse_frm/thread/2d287a786144c8ed?hl=en#

The next announcement is on the most recent addition to the Qi
library.

Feel free to contribute as you wish or to ask questions.

best

Mark