From: Robert Maas, http://tinyurl.com/uh3t
Subject: Major InterNet-based project needs interns, mentor available
A year ago I signed up with LispNYC to mentor new
computer-programming students during the Summer of 2008. But
CareerBuilder hijacked the disposable e-mail address I had used to
sign up, flooding it with spam, so I never got any e-mail from
LispNYC confirming my offer and assigning me any interns.

So this year I'm offering again, but not through LispNYC, just on
my own, and this time I have a really big project (of immense value
to society) in the works, so I really could use some interns
working for me now. See <http://TinyURL.Com/NewEco> for
partial/preliminary notes about the project. Is any
software-beginner interested in working with me on this project,
programming in Common Lisp and/or PHP, starting right now, not
waiting for Summer?