From: Benjamin L. Russell
Subject: (fwd) LispIDE
(The following message was posted on comp.lang.scheme, but relates to
a Lisp IDE for Windows 2000, XP and Vista, any may be of interest to
Lisp programmers on those OS's who are looking for an alternative to
Emacs.)

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:22:47 -0800 (PST), in comp.lang.scheme
"comp.lang.scheme" <········@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>I learned to program in Scheme using Emacs and Bee. Then I switched to
>Scite, because Emacs is very large, somewhat slow, difficult to
>configure, etc. Not long ago, I started working with LispIDE, that is
>based on Scintilla (like Scite). LispIDE offers a lot of fine tools
>for Common Lisp programmers, like a browser into Common Lisp the
>Language, etc. Today, I discovered that the new release of LispIDE
>supports Scheme too. I tried it with Bigloo, and it worked great. It
>works very well with Gambit, and SCM too.  The address:
>
>http://www.daansystems.com/lispide/
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^

From: budden
Subject: Re: (fwd) LispIDE
From: chris
... nice, I've tried it out! lightweight an easy to use in comparison
to cusp (on eclipse).
And that is what win users commonly want.

It would be even nicer to have those features that scite for autoit3
has allready got.

c.

imho: the combination of autoit and lisp leads to an unexpected
explosion of features and implosion of work!
buld gui
draw images
connect database
create graphics
send automatisation
connect internet
play avi
file api process registry ... management
play sound