From: John Thingstad
Subject: Wake Oslo lispers Erik Naggum
Can we get together and commemorate this man?
friday at 18.00 at Smuget.
http://vibb.no/Company.asp?CompanyID=890

--------------
John Thingstad

From: Robert Uhl
Subject: Re: Wake Oslo lispers Erik Naggum
"John Thingstad" <·······@online.no> writes:

> Can we get together and commemorate this man?
> friday at 18.00 at Smuget.
> http://vibb.no/Company.asp?CompanyID=890

Are there any Denver Lispers who'd like to do the same?

Instruction ends in the schoolroom--but education
ends only with life.            --Publilius Syrus
From: netsettler
On Jun 23, 9:16 pm, "John Thingstad" <·······@online.no> wrote:
> Can we get together and commemorate this man?
> friday at 18.00 at Smuget.http://vibb.no/Company.asp?CompanyID=890
>
> --------------
> John Thingstad

John, I would not be able to attend, of course, but please convey my
sympathies to the group.  I will really miss him.

I haven't posted a lot of late on comp.lang.lisp, but have instead
been blogging on mostly political matters (though not always) at Open
Salon.  My post today, though, was in honor of Erik.  I hope you'll
have a moment to read it...

http://open.salon.com/blog/kent_pitman/2009/06/24/erik_naggum_rip
From: Alberto Riva
netsettler wrote:

> I haven't posted a lot of late on comp.lang.lisp, but have instead
> been blogging on mostly political matters (though not always) at Open
> Salon.  My post today, though, was in honor of Erik.  I hope you'll
> have a moment to read it...
>
> http://open.salon.com/blog/kent_pitman/2009/06/24/erik_naggum_rip

I read it, and I (like others have said too) think it's one of the best
tributes to Erik I've seen so far. Thank you.

Alberto
From: Slobodan Blazeski
On Jun 24, 4:05 pm, netsettler <······@nhplace.com> wrote:
> On Jun 23, 9:16 pm, "John Thingstad" <·······@online.no> wrote:
>
> > Can we get together and commemorate this man?
> > friday at 18.00 at Smuget.http://vibb.no/Company.asp?CompanyID=890
>
> > --------------
> > John Thingstad
>
> John, I would not be able to attend, of course, but please convey my
> sympathies to the group.  I will really miss him.
>
> I haven't posted a lot of late on comp.lang.lisp, but have instead
> been blogging on mostly political matters (though not always) at Open
> Salon.  My post today, though, was in honor of Erik.  I hope you'll
> have a moment to read it...
>
> http://open.salon.com/blog/kent_pitman/2009/06/24/erik_naggum_rip

Great tribute Kent, Erik certainly deserved it.

Slobodan
http://slobodanblazeski.blogspot.com
From: John Thingstad
På Wed, 24 Jun 2009 03:16:05 +0200, skrev John Thingstad
<·······@online.no>:

> Can we get together and commemorate this man?
> friday at 18.00 at Smuget.
> http://vibb.no/Company.asp?CompanyID=890

If so give me a email so I have a approximate number, please!

John Thingstad