From: D Herring
Subject: Restoration of wiki.alu.org
 From http://alu.org/alu/home ,

""
The ALU is pleased to announce the restoration of http://wiki.alu.org.
The board would like to thank Drew Crampsie and the Tech Co-op for
hosting the new site.

Unfortunately, the ALU was unable to access the old server; therefore
the wiki had to be reconstructed from third-party caches. As a result,
many pages could not be fully recovered. If you used the old wiki,
please take a few minutes to check and fix the contents of the new wiki.

   - The ALU Board of Directors
""

- Daniel

From: Bata
Subject: Re: Restoration of wiki.alu.org
> From http://alu.org/alu/home ,
>
> ""
> The ALU is pleased to announce the restoration of http://wiki.alu.org.
> The board would like to thank Drew Crampsie and the Tech Co-op for
> hosting the new site.
>
> Unfortunately, the ALU was unable to access the old server; therefore
> the wiki had to be reconstructed from third-party caches. As a result,
> many pages could not be fully recovered. If you used the old wiki,
> please take a few minutes to check and fix the contents of the new wiki.
>
>   - The ALU Board of Directors
> ""
>
> - Daniel
Cool, maybe they'll be able to get that RtL going again.
From: Adlai
On Jun 7, 5:44 pm, Bata <·········@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> D Herring wrote:
> > Fromhttp://alu.org/alu/home,
>
> > ""
> > The ALU is pleased to announce the restoration ofhttp://wiki.alu.org.
> > The board would like to thank Drew Crampsie and the Tech Co-op for
> > hosting the new site.
>
> > Unfortunately, the ALU was unable to access the old server; therefore
> > the wiki had to be reconstructed from third-party caches. As a result,
> > many pages could not be fully recovered. If you used the old wiki,
> > please take a few minutes to check and fix the contents of the new wiki.
>
> >   - The ALU Board of Directors
> > ""
>
> > - Daniel
>
> Cool, maybe they'll be able to get that RtL going again.

http://wiki.alu.org/The%20Road%20To%20Lisp%20Survey

I just came across it last night, and was really pleased to see the
"original" thing.