From: Pillsy
Subject: Reference Implementation of the CL Condition System
I seem to recall stumbling across a simple reference implementation of
the CL condition system online maybe a year back, but when I went
looking for it again last week I was completely unable to find it.
I've spent a pretty substantial amount of time Googling for it.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I might find it?
Does it even exist, or am I seriously confused?

Many thanks,
Pillsy

From: Pascal J. Bourguignon
Pillsy <·········@gmail.com> writes:

> I seem to recall stumbling across a simple reference implementation of
> the CL condition system online maybe a year back, but when I went
> looking for it again last week I was completely unable to find it.
> I've spent a pretty substantial amount of time Googling for it.
>
> Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I might find it?
> Does it even exist, or am I seriously confused?

What keywords did you use?

http://www.google.com/search?q=kent+pitman+condition+%22reference+implementation%22&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=eY2&start=40&sa=N

http://coding.derkeiler.com/Archive/Lisp/comp.lang.lisp/2005-12/msg01101.html
http://www.interactivecode.com/googles-summer-code-17/condition-system-35326/
http://www.nhplace.com/kent/CL/Revision-18.lisp

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__
From: Pillsy
On Jun 2, 1:51 am, ····@informatimago.com (Pascal J. Bourguignon)
wrote:

> Pillsy <·········@gmail.com> writes:

> > I seem to recall stumbling across a simple reference implementation of
> > the CL condition system online maybe a year back, but when I went
> > looking for it again last week I was completely unable to find it.
> > I've spent a pretty substantial amount of time Googling for it.

> > Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I might find it?
> > Does it even exist, or am I seriously confused?

> What keywords did you use?

> http://www.google.com/search?q=kent+pitman+condition+%22reference+imp...

I think the problem was more with the keywords I *didn't* use; it was
variations on "lisp condition reference implementation" with no
mention of Kent Pitman.

Thanks for the links!

Regards,
Pillsy