From: D Herring
Subject: ALU wiki, spam-free edition
http://wiki.alu.org is back online

The spam has been hidden, and the site is now protected by reCAPTCHA.

- Daniel

From: Zach Beane
Subject: Re: ALU wiki, spam-free edition
D Herring <········@at.tentpost.dot.com> writes:

> http://wiki.alu.org is back online
>
> The spam has been hidden, and the site is now protected by reCAPTCHA.

I wanted to check out the rescue story, but the link to
http://wiki.alu.org/ALU%20Wiki%20Rescue%202009 fails with an error:

  An internal server error has occured.

  error opening #P"/home/cliki/src/cliki-data/ALU=20Wiki=20Rescue=202009":
  No such file or directory

Zach
From: D Herring
Zach Beane wrote:
> D Herring <········@at.tentpost.dot.com> writes:
>
>> http://wiki.alu.org is back online
>>
>> The spam has been hidden, and the site is now protected by reCAPTCHA.
>
> I wanted to check out the rescue story, but the link to
> http://wiki.alu.org/ALU%20Wiki%20Rescue%202009 fails with an error:
>
>   An internal server error has occured.
>
>   error opening #P"/home/cliki/src/cliki-data/ALU=20Wiki=20Rescue=202009":
>   No such file or directory

See.  No Spam!

The current sacrificial offering, err volunteer sysadmin, Drew
Crampsie has been notified.

- Daniel
From: Alberto Riva
D Herring wrote:
> Zach Beane wrote:
>> D Herring <········@at.tentpost.dot.com> writes:
>>
>>> http://wiki.alu.org is back online
>>>
>>> The spam has been hidden, and the site is now protected by reCAPTCHA.
>>
>> I wanted to check out the rescue story, but the link to
>> http://wiki.alu.org/ALU%20Wiki%20Rescue%202009 fails with an error:
>>
>>   An internal server error has occured.
>>
>>   error opening
>> #P"/home/cliki/src/cliki-data/ALU=20Wiki=20Rescue=202009":
>>   No such file or directory
>
> See.  No Spam!
>
> The current sacrificial offering, err volunteer sysadmin, Drew Crampsie
> has been notified.

And while you're taking care of that... do you think it would be
possible to increase the size of the text area to edit a page? Right now
the stylesheet limits it to 390 pixels, which means about 50 columns
(instead of the 80 specified in the HTML page), and it's pretty hard to
edit a long page in such a small window. Thanks!

Alberto
From: Slobodan Blazeski
On Jul 16, 5:02 pm, Alberto Riva <····@nospam.ufl.edu> wrote:
> D Herring wrote:
> > Zach Beane wrote:

> >> I wanted to check out the rescue story, but the link to
> >>http://wiki.alu.org/ALU%20Wiki%20Rescue%202009fails with an error:
>
> >>   An internal server error has occured.
>
> >>   error opening
> >> #P"/home/cliki/src/cliki-data/ALU=20Wiki=20Rescue=202009":
> >>   No such file or directory
>
> > See.  No Spam!
>
> > The current sacrificial offering, err volunteer sysadmin, Drew Crampsie
> > has been notified.
>
> And while you're taking care of that... do you think it would be
> possible to increase the size of the text area to edit a page?

And adding a WYSIWYG editor, TinyMCE preferably....  Just joking :)

Bobi
From: D Herring
Zach Beane wrote:
> D Herring <········@at.tentpost.dot.com> writes:
>
>> http://wiki.alu.org is back online
>>
>> The spam has been hidden, and the site is now protected by reCAPTCHA.
>
> I wanted to check out the rescue story, but the link to
> http://wiki.alu.org/ALU%20Wiki%20Rescue%202009 fails with an error:

Fixed.  Nothing too exciting to read though.

The page design issues will be addressed after Drew has time to
release the code base (hopefully soonish).

- Daniel