From: P M
Subject: [OT] Common Lisp Login?
Hi,

we all (I think) use some kind of password manager.

Is there a CL alternative?
Yes.

I've made a tool (sorry, closed source) - but free (for users of this
group).
If you're interested, you can try it here:

http://2clicks2login.com/ (currently Mac + Win, Linux will follow
soon)

(The program is all English, only the website is (maybe) not English
yet.)

If you're a user of this group (for more than a couple days), I'll
send you a free (as in beer) license file (to have me doing so, simply
put "2clicks2login" as subject, to my private mail).
But even without contacting me, everyone can try it 30 days for free,
without registering.

Paul

P.S: The Lisp is ECL, and the GUI is Qt4 (both LGPL).
I'll maybe open-source the ECL <-> Qt part, but it's really very
simple, and one still needs to do the GUI in Qt/C++.
But it doesn't need any other library, only ECL and its ffi:c-inline.

P.P.S: The website is not directly related with me.