From: Flash�
Subject: Re: OT Seamus MacRae doth "Google Neanderthal" Mr. Java
Seamus MacRae <··········@live.ca.invalid> wrote:

>Flash� wrote:
>> Seamus MacRae <··········@live.ca.invalid> wrote:
>>> I am not and my name is Seamus.

>>> I am neither.
>>
>> .. pandora names you, I agree.
>
>He names me incorrectly.

^rolls eyes^

I guess you are going to say you excel
in Dr. Suess only.. other cultures myths
and legends are beyond you. heh.

The lady is on the money.. flat feet and flat forehead is WHY
you have no service record MR. I -yam-a-soldier[not]

>> What you going to do about that.
>
>Complain to the fucker's NSP if he keeps spewing off-topic crossposts
>everywhere. Yours, too.

Get to it then.
I am sure my friend awaits you gladly[g]

He will maybe even give over an address to send that
plaint to.. Mr. e-Attorney! ······@ewe/

>> More SPAM?
>
>I couldn't possibly, since I have never posted spam and never will.
>Unlike you, who have chosen to spam sci.physics, rec.arts.tv, and
>comp.lang.lisp with large numbers of irrelevant posts for some stupid
>reason.

When you work it out just let me know, ok.
I will move into phase three then[g]

>>> Seek professional help, both of you.
>>>
>>> (If anyone here broke into anyone's tea party, it was you people when
>>> you invaded alt.free.newsservers. There's a special place in Hell
>>> reserved for meowers, HipCrime, and the regulars of alt.tasteless and auk.)
>>
>> Rewriting history is impossible when
>> the record clearly shows you abused
>
>I did not.

.. neena.

>> You were handed to the k00k spoofers
>
>No, they invaded a newsgroup, and they (including you) have now invaded
>several more.

You just don't get this Usenet thing, do you.
Tell us that you are here (Usenet) because you were so loved
out in the PHP forums you wanted to share the love, tell us.
Hit after hit of your shit in search engines, a fine record that is!

Nothing on war service though.. bummer that, eh.

>> Get that through your thick skull
>
>I don't respond well to that kind of insulting and rude talk.

Well get this up your wooly jumper then, Mr. I yam-so-fucking-nice-NOT
.. do I give a fuck?
No!
Big Stick is all you will respond to. I see others have made the
mistake of entertaining your pleadings.
So get dancing so I can muster a nomination together.

>> to find a way to expunge your demons.
>
>Unlike you, I have none. (You, I suspect, may actually BE one.)

Sorry, I am Mr. Nice-Guy.. wictims tell me so, daily.

>F'ups set somewhere less inappropriate than all the groups you spammed.

I make communication, Spammer.
[lame fup denied]

>Have a nice day. In Hell.

Where is that 'nam service record Mr. I-am-a-veteran?

I warm the griddle for ye[g]

--
Flash�
Had your Bullshit today?

From: Seamus MacRae
Subject: OT
Flash� wrote:
> Seamus MacRae <··········@live.ca.invalid> wrote:
>> Flash� wrote:
>>> .. pandora names you, I agree.
>> He names me incorrectly.
>
> I guess you are going to say you excel
> in Dr. Suess only..

Incoherent.

> other cultures myths and legends are beyond you.

A lie. I am well versed in the classics, unlike you, my illiterate "friend".

> The lady is on the money..

Incoherent.

>>> What you going to do about that.
>> Complain to the fucker's NSP if he keeps spewing off-topic crossposts
>> everywhere. Yours, too.
>
> Get to it then.
> I am sure my friend awaits you gladly[g]
>
> He will maybe even give over an address to send that
> plaint to.. Mr. e-Attorney! ······@ewe/

Incoherent. Perhaps you should refrain from posting to public newsgroups
until after you have attained a passing mark in fifth grade English
spelling and grammar? Not to mention sentence structure and reading
comprehension.

>>> More SPAM?
>> I couldn't possibly, since I have never posted spam and never will.
>> Unlike you, who have chosen to spam sci.physics, rec.arts.tv, and
>> comp.lang.lisp with large numbers of irrelevant posts for some stupid
>> reason.
>
> When you work it out just let me know, ok.
> I will move into phase three then[g]

I don't respond well to threats.

>>> Rewriting history is impossible when
>>> the record clearly shows you abused
>> I did not.
>
> .. neena.

Incoherent.

>>> You were handed to the k00k spoofers
>> No, they invaded a newsgroup, and they (including you) have now invaded
>> several more.
>
> You just don't get this Usenet thing, do you.

I do too, liar.

> Tell us that you are here (Usenet) because you were so loved
> out in the PHP forums you wanted to share the love, tell us.

I don't do drugs.

> Hit after hit of your shit in search engines, a fine record that is!

This is clearly a lie. I have no "shit" anywhere where it would become
the subject of public archiving.

Unlike you.

>>> Get that through your thick skull
>> I don't respond well to that kind of insulting and rude talk.
>
> Well get this up your wooly jumper then

No.

> Big Stick is all you will respond to.

And guess what? You don't have one. You will have to either play nice or
go away, because you don't have any means of applying force or coercion
in this place.

You can shout all over the place about what a horrible person you think
I am, shout until you're blue in the face, and I'll just calmly go
around posting neat, tidy rebuttals to every last one of your stupid
spewings.

People will see your incoherent, rambling, off-topic, invasive posts
appearing in places like sci.physics apropos of nothing, and my calm,
rational, mostly polite rebuttals, and quickly draw the obvious
conclusions. Not to mention they'll notice who's posting under his real
name and who's hiding behind an uninspired, unoriginal handle.

Your credibility is zero.

You lost this fight the moment you picked it.

> So get dancing

I do not take orders from you.

>>> to find a way to expunge your demons.
>> Unlike you, I have none. (You, I suspect, may actually BE one.)
>
> Sorry, I am Mr. Nice-Guy.. wictims tell me so, daily.

Is that one of the ways you entertain yourself then? Torture people and
demand that they tell you you're a nice guy or the pain won't stop? What
do you use? Electricity? Knives? Has anyone notified the police yet?

>> F'ups set somewhere less inappropriate than all the groups you spammed.
>
> I make communication, Spammer.

Yes you are indeed a spammer.

From: Adam H. Kerman
Subject: Re: OT
Seamus MacRae <··········@live.ca.invalid> wrote:

>Incoherent.

Alert! "Seamus MacRae" spreads his idiotic flaming technique in a
crosspost approaching spam thresholds in case someone on Usenet hadn't
yet concluded that he's pathetic. Film at 11.
From: Seamus MacRae
Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Seamus MacRae <··········@live.ca.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Incoherent.
>
> Alert! "Seamus MacRae" spreads his idiotic flaming technique

I do not. This "idiotic flaming technique" is called me throwing sand on
someone's flames rather than trying to fight fire with fire.

> crosspost approaching spam thresholds

"Flash" is responsible for the selection of newsgroups, not I. He made
the first post to this thread. By contrast, my replies (including this
one) have all set followups out of rec.arts.tv and the other groups
"Flash" wishes to pollute, and they only exist at all to correct
erroroneous statements about me that "Flash" made in public. "Flash"'s
posts exist for one reason and one reason only -- to MAKE such errors in
an intentional attempt to deceive people, i.e. to lie, and to put those
lies before as large an audience as possible. That's network abuse.
That's spam. He has a message of sorts that he is proactively
advertising using Usenet crossposts to inappropriate groups. I am not
proactively advertising anything, though I am REactively posting
corrections to posts containing egregious errors that otherwise might
mislead the unwary.
From: Bob Larter
Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Seamus MacRae <··········@live.ca.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Incoherent.
>
> Alert! "Seamus MacRae" spreads his idiotic flaming technique in a
> crosspost approaching spam thresholds in case someone on Usenet hadn't
> yet concluded that he's pathetic. Film at 11.

Typical ShameArse.

   \|/  \|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est