From: Flash�
Subject: Re: OT Seamus MacRAE seeks employment as "Social Conscience"
Seamus MacRae <··········@live.ca.invalid> wrote:

>Flash� wrote:
>> Seamus MacRae <··········@live.ca.invalid> wrote:
>>> I am not doing so. "Bod" and "Pandora" are among those that are abusing
>>> afn by flooding it with large numbers of off-topic posts. I am
>>> attempting to *stop* this, by reminding them that those posts are
>>> off-topic in some of the groups they're going to, and setting a good
>>> example by setting followups on my own posts away from the groups in
>>> question, particularly afn.
>>
>> So now it is  "Bod" and "Pandora" whereas yesterday
>> it was Bob Larter, tomorrow?
>
>You, apparently.

You are not sure?

>>> The only one displaying ignorance right now is you. Obviously you didn't
>>> bother to closely examine the situation before butting in with your
>>> unasked-for opinion. If you had, you would have seen that the posts of
>>> "Bod" and "Pandora" are coming first and are of no value to afn, whereas
>>> my posts are attempts to redirect their traffic someplace where it won't
>>> bother afn users any more.
>>
>> You lecture another Usenet service administrator?
>
>I lecture anyone who clearly hasn't got their facts straight. Nobody is
>above criticism.

As someone else has already told you.. your "views" are born
from ignorance, CNoTM.
But by all means, carry on.
I am well equipped to mash potato..

Where is that 'nam service record Mr. I-am-a-veteran?

ooops!
ShitLips, Sir.. is what I intended to type\LMAO/

 --
Flash�
Had your Bullshit today?
From: Seamus MacRae
Subject: OT
>>> So now it is  "Bod" and "Pandora" whereas yesterday
>>> it was Bob Larter, tomorrow?
>> You, apparently.
> You are not sure?

I will see what the statistics look like, but currently the trends do
indicate that you will soon be responsible for the majority of
inappropriate crossposting in this affair, since the others seem to be
losing interest in their stupid idea of "entertainment" and you on the
other hand seem to have suddenly greatly increased the amount of
off-topic, abusive nonsense you post, for some reason.

Of course, trends are only indicators, not crystal balls. For all we
know you'll wise up, kick a hallucinogen habit, drop dead, lose your net
access for cause, or go on an extended cruise to Bora Bora tomorrow.

>>> You lecture another Usenet service administrator?
>> I lecture anyone who clearly hasn't got their facts straight. Nobody is
>> above criticism.
>
> As someone else has already told you.. your "views" are born
> from ignorance

They are not. Yours are. If you had either much wisdom or much knowledge
you would direct this pallid excuse for vitriol at a more deserving
target, like George Bush, or reality TV producers, or Scientologists, or
something.

> I am well equipped to mash potato..

I don't respond well to threats.

> ShitLips, Sir..