From: Flash�
Subject: Re: OT Bogus Vietnam Veteran claim from Seamus MacRAE leeches filter dilemma for google archives in chess game
Seamus MacRae <··········@live.ca.invalid> wrote:

>Steve Crook wrote:
>> On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 16:19:45 -0400, Seamus MacRae wrote in
>>> None of this is on topic in alt.free.newsservers.
>> Are you aware that circumventing EMP filters by posting the same message
>> repeatedly with different quoted text is abuse of Usenet?
>
>I'm not doing anything of the sort.

Oh yes you are, deliberately.
I am thinking what will occur first, you
being TOSd from Mozzarella, or another K00K
nomination being raised.

> I'm reminding two louts that some
>crap is off-topic in afn that they keep posting there.

You do not get to choose. Besides that, you
were the g00n leeching help with finding files
in windows from the good people in the free
news servers group.
Too frikin' lazy to get off your butt and go
look, you wail as a spoilt child when whacked!

Live with what you built, boy.

I quote from one who knows you oh so very well:
"The basic iteration is: gather the facts from the debate, and make up new
assumptions. Present the assumptions blankly, as if they were facts. When these
are challenged, accuse the opponents of personal attack.  But accept some of
the facts, and iterate.".

Sound familiar?

Seamus MacRae, were you ever in Vietnam?
Seamus MacRae, were you ever in Vietnam?
Seamus MacRae, were you ever in Vietnam?
Seamus MacRae, were you ever in Vietnam?
Seamus MacRae, where is Vietnam?

Not Vienna, Vietnam!

--
Flash�
Had your Bullshit today?

From: Seamus MacRae
Subject: OT
>>> Are you aware that circumventing EMP filters by posting the same message
>>> repeatedly with different quoted text is abuse of Usenet?
>> I'm not doing anything of the sort.
>
> Oh yes you are, deliberately.

No, you are. You are the one crossposting into irrelevant newsgroups.
You have just polluted several formerly-uninvolved groups in rec.* and
comp.* with your drivel. You are the one engaging in abuse.

> I am thinking what will occur first, you
> being TOSd from Mozzarella, or another K00K
> nomination being raised.

Neither will occur. You, on the other hand, are cruising for a bruising.

>> I'm reminding two louts that some
>> crap is off-topic in afn that they keep posting there.
>
> You do not get to choose.

I'm not choosing. I'm just the messenger. Whoever wrote the newsgroup's
RFC way back when was the one that chose.

> Besides that, you were the g00n leeching

I was not.

> Too frikin' lazy to get off your butt and go
> look, you wail as a spoilt child when whacked!

I do not. I do, however, take exception to your conduct, which is clear
network abuse and which borders on actionable.

> Live with what you built, boy.

I didn't make this mess. You did.

> I quote from one who knows you oh so very well:
> "The basic iteration is: gather the facts from the debate, and make up new
> assumptions. Present the assumptions blankly, as if they were facts. When these
> are challenged, accuse the opponents of personal attack.  But accept some of
> the facts, and iterate.".
>
> Sound familiar?

Yes, you do that all the time.

F'ups set appropriately.
From: Flash�
Seamus MacRae <··········@live.ca.invalid> wrote:

>Flash� wrote:
>> Seamus MacRae <··········@live.ca.invalid> wrote:
>>> I'm not doing anything of the sort.
>>
>> Oh yes you are, deliberately.
>
>No, you are. You are the one crossposting into irrelevant newsgroups.
>You have just polluted several formerly-uninvolved groups in rec.* and
>comp.* with your drivel. You are the one engaging in abuse.

I read different.
Google says different.
Posters in the groups posted to say different.

In fact the consensus is you are one lying
manipulative wannabe.
The read is there for any complaint you care to make.
Somehow I reckon the smart money is on your bluster
being as good to go as your BS on taking suit against
those re-educating you in that news server group.. heh.

Where are those letters of plaint, Mr. e-Attorney?

>> I am thinking what will occur first, you
>> being TOSd from Mozzarella, or another K00K
>> nomination being raised.
>
>Neither will occur.

You sure about that, real sure.

>You, on the other hand, are cruising for a bruising.

Bring it on, sweetchops.
K00ks have a way with bringing themselves undone.
<auk> awaits you, do your worst!

>>> I'm reminding two louts that some
>>> crap is off-topic in afn that they keep posting there.
>>
>> You do not get to choose.
>
>I'm not choosing. I'm just the messenger. Whoever wrote the newsgroup's
>RFC way back when was the one that chose.

\phht/
RFC?
Charter dood, CHARTER.
Perhaps it is time for you to actually read the CHARTER
before you proceed to make pronoucements of what is,
or is not.
Specifically on "flooding" it says what, mister?
You would know about "flooding", yeh, you have been
hammering that news server group with BS posts for weeks!

And, HEY.. I am the fucking messenger.. get your
hands off my act ······@ewe/

>> Besides that, you were the g00n leeching
>
>I was not.

.. neena?

>> Too frikin' lazy to get off your butt and go
>> look, you wail as a spoilt child when whacked!
>
>I do not.

.. more neena?

> I do, however, take exception to your conduct, which is clear
>network abuse and which borders on actionable.

Take it to church, arsehole.
Speak to the wall that never responds.

For your information--though I am very sure you are well aware--
the groups posted to have your paw prints all over them.
You have been posting your garbage there for quite some time.
I am very sure sympathies will go towards the inhabitants
of alt.free.newsservers.

>> Live with what you built, boy.
>
>I didn't make this mess. You did.

Go google, nice handiwork you leave behind you.

>> I quote from one who knows you oh so very well:
>> "The basic iteration is: gather the facts from the debate, and make up new
>> assumptions. Present the assumptions blankly, as if they were facts. When these
>> are challenged, accuse the opponents of personal attack.  But accept some of
>> the facts, and iterate.".
>>
>> Sound familiar?
>
>Yes, you do that all the time.

You *hear it* all the time.
Seems I am just the latest in a long line of netizens
to figure you out.
And I have seen what you have tried before to wriggle
your way to yet more BS. Jes sayin' like...

Where is that 'nam service record Mr. I-am-a-veteran?

>F'ups set appropriately.

You waste the keystrokes.
I should feel insulted you even bother but I do
understand just how clueless you are.. ShitLips.

From: Seamus MacRae
Flash� wrote:
> Seamus MacRae <··········@live.ca.invalid> wrote:
>> Flash� wrote:
>>> Oh yes you are, deliberately.
>> No, you are. You are the one crossposting into irrelevant newsgroups.
>> You have just polluted several formerly-uninvolved groups in rec.* and
>> comp.* with your drivel. You are the one engaging in abuse.
>
> I read different.

Then you might want to read again after the intoxicants have worn off.

You took a pointless flame-thread from alt.free.newsservers, where it
was already off-topic, and manually added crossposts into several other
newsgroups when making a pointless flaming reply.

That makes you the party responsible for expanding the newsgroup list.

It's shocking that you'd blatantly do so and then blatantly lie about it
and claim that I'd done it, when anyone can check Google's archives and
find out exactly who manually added newsgroups to their outgoing posts
and who did not.

> In fact the consensus is you are one lying
> manipulative wannabe.

The consensus where? Among the voices in your head?

> those re-educating you

So, you admit to being a bunch of Stalinist thought-police?

Progress at last.

> Where are those letters of plaint, Mr. e-Attorney?

I am not, and have never claimed to be, an attorney.

>>> I am thinking what will occur first, you
>>> being TOSd from Mozzarella, or another K00K
>>> nomination being raised.
>> Neither will occur.
>> You, on the other hand, are cruising for a bruising.
>
> Bring it on, sweetchops.
> K00ks have a way with bringing themselves undone.

Yes you do. I think I might even find it amusing to watch when you
eventually, inevitably self-destruct.

>>> You do not get to choose.
>> I'm not choosing. I'm just the messenger. Whoever wrote the newsgroup's
>> RFC way back when was the one that chose.
>
> \phht/

Incoherent.

> Specifically on "flooding" it says what, mister?
> You would know about "flooding", yeh, you have been
> hammering that news server group with BS posts for weeks!

I have not. You have. The only posts I've made to it for weeks have been
involuntary replies to correct erroneous public statements about me.
Emphasis on "involuntary". Those posts are caused by YOU, as well as
your (collective) own posts, which are equinumerous and just as
off-topic there.

>>> Besides that, you were the g00n leeching
>> I was not.
>
> .. neena?

Incoherent.

>>> Too frikin' lazy to get off your butt and go
>>> look, you wail as a spoilt child when whacked!
>> I do not.
>
> .. more neena?

Incoherent.

>> I do, however, take exception to your conduct, which is clear
>> network abuse and which borders on actionable.
>
> Take it to church

I actually looked into whether the priest there did exorcisms, just
because of the outside chance that he could use some Latin incantation
to banish you and your kind back to whence you came. Apparently there's
some sort of union regs or other red tape. Bah.

> arsehole.

I know you are, but what am I?

> Speak to the wall that never responds.

I'm not really into Zen, sorry.

> For your information--though I am very sure you are well aware--
> the groups posted to have your paw prints all over them.

No, they were getting along fine until you aukers invaded. Now it looks
like after establishing a beachhead in alt.free.newsservers you're going
to assault rec.*, sci.*, and comp.*.

Good luck with that. You won't get very far outside alt.* before your
NSP gives you a reality check.

> You have been posting your garbage there for quite some time.

I have not been posting garbage.

> I am very sure sympathies will go towards the inhabitants
> of alt.free.newsservers.

I sympathize with them myself; having had to endure a two months long
occupation by a hostile army of kooks can't have been very pleasant!

>>> Live with what you built, boy.
>> I didn't make this mess. You did.
> [calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar.

>>> I quote from one who knows you oh so very well:
>>> "The basic iteration is: gather the facts from the debate, and make up new
>>> assumptions. Present the assumptions blankly, as if they were facts. When these
>>> are challenged, accuse the opponents of personal attack.  But accept some of
>>> the facts, and iterate.".
>>>
>>> Sound familiar?
>> Yes, you do that all the time.
> Seems I am just the latest in a long line of netizens
> to figure you out.

You haven't figured anything out. If you had, you would aim your pitiful
excuse for wrath at a genuinely deserving target.

I'm just a middle-aged man trying to get on in the world and mostly
minding his own business -- or I was, until you and your kooky friends
decided to start minding it for me, that is.

> And I have seen what you have tried before to wriggle
> your way to yet more BS.

I have done nothing but conduct myself normally and with decorum and,
when publicly attacked, respond in my own defense, mostly with admirable
restraint and politeness even in the face of extreme provocation.

>> F'ups set appropriately.
>
> You waste the keystrokes.

No, YOU do, every time you post another piece of drivel like this last
one. Don't you have a life of some sort? Things to do, more constructive
than harassing a harmless old man online?

> I should feel insulted you even bother but I do
> understand just how clueless you are.. ShitLips.

I am not, and my name is Seamus.