From: Robert Uhl
Subject: Mudballs development halted
Some bad news for folks using Mudballs:

  http://groups.google.com/group/mudballs/browse_thread/thread/15755f04ff62629c

I'm glad I stuck with ASDF, although Mudballs did have some neat ideas.

--
Metroplex [n]: the area which can be lucratively networked
by renting some dark-fiber from the local near-bankrupt-telco
From: J Kenneth King
Subject: Re: Mudballs development halted
Robert Uhl <·········@NOSPAMgmail.com> writes:

> Some bad news for folks using Mudballs:
>
>   http://groups.google.com/group/mudballs/browse_thread/thread/15755f04ff62629c
>
> I'm glad I stuck with ASDF, although Mudballs did have some neat ideas.

He did offer the project to anyone willing to take over.  Only one brave
lisp newbie has come forward so far.  Hopefully someone will pick it
up.  I don't really use it, but one lost project is a lost project to us
all.  In a way.