From: Rene Grothmann
Subject: Re: Question
Thanks a lot.

(a) does not work, because I do not have "mactex-utilities.lisp" in my
distribution (5.16 for Windows). There is only a file mactex.lisp,
which does not do the trick. (b) worked, thanks! (c) does not work, I
tried that already. It still uses \choose.

I might add that I use Maxima as a CAS for Euler, so there might be
some specials. But essentially, Maxima should work completely as
expected.

Thanks

Rene Grothmann

PS: I asked the question in the maximalist mailing list at utexas. I
was not aware of the Sourceforge list.
From: Raymond Toy

    Rene> But essentially, Maxima should work completely as
    Rene> expected.

What does that mean?  That Maxima is working or that Maxima is not
working?

    Rene> PS: I asked the question in the maximalist mailing list at utexas. I
    Rene> was not aware of the Sourceforge list.

The real list is at utexas.  I don't think anyone reads the
Sourceforge list.  (At least on a regular basis.  I certainly don't.)

Ray