From: Haris Bogdanovic
Subject: lispworks highlighting parentheses
Hi.

How can I make Lispworks (free version) to highlight matching parentheses ?
It doesn't do it by default.

Thanks,
Haris

From: Alexander Lehmann
Subject: Re: lispworks highlighting parentheses
Hi Haris,

Haris Bogdanovic wrote:
> How can I make Lispworks (free version) to highlight matching parentheses ?
> It doesn't do it by default.

LispWorks Personal 5.1.1 on Mac OS X does it by default. However, I couldn't
find a corresponding option in the preferences or anywhere else.
From: Espen Vestre
"Haris Bogdanovic" <···········@xnet.hr> writes:

> Hi.
>
> How can I make Lispworks (free version) to highlight matching parentheses ?
> It doesn't do it by default.

I only use the paid-for versions, but this sounds strange.  Which
version (number and operating system) of Lispworks do you use, and
how?
--
  (espen)
From: Haris Bogdanovic
It's Lispworks personal edition 5.1.1. on Windows xp.
Can you name me some other working environments for lisp ?

Haris

···················@vestre.net...

From: Espen Vestre
"Haris Bogdanovic" <···········@xnet.hr> writes:

> It's Lispworks personal edition 5.1.1. on Windows xp.

Paren highlighting works fine for me in 5.1.2 professional on XP (and
in all versions I've used on XP, I think, fro 4.2 upwards). I'm pretty
sure this works in the personal edition, too (there must be someone
here who can confirm that?), so it's hard to tell why it doesn't work
for you.
--
  (espen)
From: Haris Bogdanovic
It's ok. I changed the "Preferences->Styles->Show point" and it started
working. Don't know why it didn't work by default, but ok.

From: Espen Vestre
"Haris Bogdanovic" <···········@xnet.hr> writes:

> It's ok. I changed the "Preferences->Styles->Show point" and it started
> working. Don't know why it didn't work by default, but ok.

No, that's strange. The default value for that style is green background.
--
  (espen)