From: Kenneth Tilton
Subject: qooxdoo
http://smuglispweeny.blogspot.com/2008/12/road-to-qooxdoo-part-iii-why-it-rocks.html

From: Jorge
Subject: Re: qooxdoo
On Jan 8, 9:24 am, Kenneth Tilton <·········@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://smuglispweeny.blogspot.com/2008/12/road-to-qooxdoo-part-iii-wh...

Sounds good, is it online ? Can we have a look at it ?

--
Jorge.
From: Kenneth Tilton
Jorge wrote:
> On Jan 8, 9:24 am, Kenneth Tilton <·········@gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://smuglispweeny.blogspot.com/2008/12/road-to-qooxdoo-part-iii-wh...
>
> Sounds good, is it online ? Can we have a look at it ?

No, this is work for hire under NDA and all that, but I am toying with
getting active again with the Algebra application and using qooxdoo for
that.

You really can just imagine a very rich desktop GUI, except it is in a
browser window. That's the way it looks, and aside from the Ajax to get
data that is what the programming feels like.

kt
From: Jorge
On Jan 8, 3:01 pm, Kenneth Tilton <·········@gmail.com> wrote:

> You really can just imagine a very rich desktop GUI, except it is in a
> browser window. That's the way it looks, and aside from the Ajax to get
> data that is what the programming feels like.
>
> kt

I love the browser-in-a-browser example/demo @ qooxdoo's web site
(Demos/showcase/browser). Such a high level of abstraction shocks me
(it shouldn't, it's an iframe, I know): but try opening it again
inside itself...  and it's just a bunch of lines (few) of OOP ! Also,
it's funny to see the source .html files... *empty*. (That's not good
for searchbots). Most of the examples fail on an iPhone 2.2, though :-
(

--
Jorge.