From: ············@sbcglobal.net
Subject: So someone told me I could pay people here to do my LISP homework.
No B.S about ethics or anything e-mail me if you're interested:

············@sbcglobal.net

Easy stuff for guys like you we can discuss costs.

From: Pillsy
On Feb 26, 1:04 am, ············@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> No B.S about ethics or anything e-mail me if you're interested:

> ············@sbcglobal.net

> Easy stuff for guys like you we can discuss costs.

Forget ethics, offering to pay people to do your homework, in a public
forum, is flatly idiotic. You would do far better to find someone
local to you and spend that money on tutoring.

Cheers,
Pillsy
From: Kenneth Tilton
Pillsy wrote:
> On Feb 26, 1:04 am, ············@sbcglobal.net wrote:
>> No B.S about ethics or anything e-mail me if you're interested:
>
>> ············@sbcglobal.net
>
>> Easy stuff for guys like you we can discuss costs.
>
> Forget ethics, offering to pay people to do your homework, in a public
> forum, is flatly idiotic. You would do far better to find someone
> local to you and spend that money on tutoring.
>
> Cheers,
> Pillsy

Ignore that fuddy-duddy, drop me a quick $500* and I'm your CodeBiatch
for a week.

hth,kzo

* I should have a PayPal acct somewhere. k
From: Jason
On Feb 25, 11:26 pm, Kenneth Tilton <·········@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pillsy wrote:
> > On Feb 26, 1:04 am, ············@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> >> No B.S about ethics or anything e-mail me if you're interested:
>
> >> ············@sbcglobal.net
>
> >> Easy stuff for guys like you we can discuss costs.
>
> > Forget ethics, offering to pay people to do your homework, in a public
> > forum, is flatly idiotic. You would do far better to find someone
> > local to you and spend that money on tutoring.
>
> > Cheers,
> > Pillsy
>
> Ignore that fuddy-duddy, drop me a quick $500* and I'm your CodeBiatch
> for a week.
>
> hth,kzo
>
> * I should have a PayPal acct somewhere. k

Whenever I read your posts, I think of Hugh Laurie. Now, if I can only
figure out who 13 is... :^)

-Jason
From: Kenneth Tilton
Jason wrote:
> On Feb 25, 11:26 pm, Kenneth Tilton <·········@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Pillsy wrote:
>>> Forget ethics, offering to pay people to do your homework, in a public
>>> forum, is flatly idiotic. You would do far better to find someone
>>> local to you and spend that money on tutoring.
>>> Cheers,
>>> Pillsy
>> Ignore that fuddy-duddy, drop me a quick $500* and I'm your CodeBiatch
>> for a week.
>>
>> hth,kzo
>>
>> * I should have a PayPal acct somewhere. k
>
> Whenever I read your posts, I think of Hugh Laurie.

Nice catch, I mimic him a lot when I post.

BTW, ever notice now how debugging feels like a House episode?

> Now, if I can only
> figure out who 13 is... :^)

omg! They have to kill her soon, right? :(

kt
From: Bob Felts
<············@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> No B.S about ethics or anything e-mail me if you're interested:
>
> ············@sbcglobal.net
>
> Easy stuff for guys like you we can discuss costs.

I'd recommend you approach Xah Lee, gavino, Jon Harrop, or William
James.
From: Ron Garret
In article <··························@stablecross.com>,
 ····@stablecross.com (Bob Felts) wrote:

> <············@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > No B.S about ethics or anything e-mail me if you're interested:
> >
> > ············@sbcglobal.net
> >
> > Easy stuff for guys like you we can discuss costs.
>
> I'd recommend you approach Xah Lee, gavino, Jon Harrop, or William
> James.

Or Robert Maas.  He's always looking for work.

rg
From: George Neuner
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:04:11 -0800 (PST), ············@sbcglobal.net
wrote:

>No B.S about ethics or anything e-mail me if you're interested:
>
>············@sbcglobal.net
>
>Easy stuff for guys like you we can discuss costs.

So someone told me your professor reads this newsgroup.

George
From: ············@sbcglobal.net
On Feb 26, 3:25 pm, George Neuner <········@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:04:11 -0800 (PST), ············@sbcglobal.net
> wrote:
>
> >No B.S about ethics or anything e-mail me if you're interested:
>
> >············@sbcglobal.net
>
> >Easy stuff for guys like you we can discuss costs.
>
> So someone told me your professor reads this newsgroup.
>
> George

My old guy flaked. I have more work that needs doing.
From: Kenneth Tilton
············@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> On Feb 26, 3:25 pm, George Neuner <········@comcast.net> wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:04:11 -0800 (PST), ············@sbcglobal.net
>> wrote:
>>
>>> No B.S about ethics or anything e-mail me if you're interested:
>>> ············@sbcglobal.net
>>> Easy stuff for guys like you we can discuss costs.
>> So someone told me your professor reads this newsgroup.
>>
>> George
>
> My old guy flaked. I have more work that needs doing.

Just post it and ask for help with a subseq keyword and PB will respond
with five complete solutions. Find the one that does not era... nah,
he's been cool since then, he who is without sin not me there but for
the grace of god hello! and all that.

h,k
From: Kaz Kylheku
On 2009-02-26, ············@sbcglobal.net <············@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> No B.S about ethics or anything e-mail me if you're interested:
>
> ············@sbcglobal.net

Kawaii desu-ka?
Ima wa, nan-o kite imasu ka?
Serafuku desu-ka? Ruusu sokkusu, suki desu!
Omae-no shashin mitai!
Gaijin-no hentai otoko, suki?