From: Leslie P. Polzer
Subject: Montezuma 0.1.3a released
Montezuma is a full-text indexing and search engine for Common Lisp
that started as a port from Ruby's Ferret.

This beta release is important as it adds UTF8 support.

The project's home is http://code.google.com/p/montezuma/

Montezuma is also available via clbuild:

sh clbuild install montezuma

From: Kenneth Tilton
Subject: Re: Montezuma 0.1.3a released
Leslie P. Polzer wrote:
> Montezuma is a full-text indexing and search engine for Common Lisp
> that started as a port from Ruby's Ferret.
>
> This beta release is important as it adds UTF8 support.
>

> The project's home is http://code.google.com/p/montezuma/

"Montezuma might be a fast, useful text search engine library written
entirely in pure Lisp."

Open source meets Heisenberg!

:)

kt
From: Raffael Cavallaro
On 2009-02-19 09:18:52 -0500, Kenneth Tilton <·········@gmail.com> said:

> "Montezuma might be a fast, useful text search engine library written
> entirely in pure Lisp."
>
> Open source meets Heisenberg!

Actually, that would be "Montezuma is a fast XOR useful text search engine..."
;^)
--
Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.
From: Leslie P. Polzer
> "Montezuma might be a fast, useful text search engine library written
> entirely in pure Lisp."
>
> Open source meets Heisenberg!
>
> :)

Yeah, I couldn't bring myself to change this wonderful passage
from John Wiseman. :)