From: Xah Lee
Subject: Kenny Tilton's website fuck
What a motherfuck.

I have a link to Kenny page
http://www. tilton-technology .com/

at

• Xah's Emacs Tutorial: Acknowledgment
  http://xahlee.org/emacs/thanks.html

I've always been picky on urls i choose to link from my website. Many
geeking fuck's site or homepage goes thru random disappearance, or
random garbage content, or fucking unreadable. Kenny has written some
noticeable software in Common Lisp, and his site got his own domain,
not some geocity fuck, so i thought it's safe.

However, today, i visited that site, and it shows a pretty girl's face
with random advertisement from domain squatters.

What the fuck is Kenny doing to my site's quality?

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/

☄

From: ··············@excite.com
Subject: Re: Kenny Tilton's website fuck
From: maximinus
On Feb 19, 7:53 am, Xah Lee <······@gmail.com> wrote:
> What a motherfuck.
>
> I have a link to Kenny pagehttp://www. tilton-technology .com/
>
> at
>
> • Xah's Emacs Tutorial: Acknowledgment
>  http://xahlee.org/emacs/thanks.html
>
> I've always been picky on urls i choose to link from my website. Many
> geeking fuck's site or homepage goes thru random disappearance, or
> random garbage content, or fucking unreadable. Kenny has written some
> noticeable software in Common Lisp, and his site got his own domain,
> not some geocity fuck, so i thought it's safe.
>
> However, today, i visited that site, and it shows a pretty girl's face
> with random advertisement from domain squatters.
>
> What the fuck is Kenny doing to my site's quality?
>
>   Xah
> ∑http://xahlee.org/
>
> ☄

What's the need for all the fucking bad language?
From: J Kenneth King
maximinus <·········@gmail.com> writes:

> On Feb 19, 7:53 am, Xah Lee <······@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What a motherfuck.
>>
>> I have a link to Kenny pagehttp://www. tilton-technology .com/
>>
>> at
>>
>> • Xah's Emacs Tutorial: Acknowledgment
>>  http://xahlee.org/emacs/thanks.html
>>
>> I've always been picky on urls i choose to link from my website. Many
>> geeking fuck's site or homepage goes thru random disappearance, or
>> random garbage content, or fucking unreadable. Kenny has written some
>> noticeable software in Common Lisp, and his site got his own domain,
>> not some geocity fuck, so i thought it's safe.
>>
>> However, today, i visited that site, and it shows a pretty girl's face
>> with random advertisement from domain squatters.
>>
>> What the fuck is Kenny doing to my site's quality?
>>
>>   Xah
>> ∑http://xahlee.org/
>>
>> ☄
>
> What's the need for all the fucking bad language?

srsly
From: Kojak
Le Thu, 19 Feb 2009 07:37:03 -0800 (PST),
maximinus a écrit :

> On Feb 19, 7:53 am, Xah Lee <······@gmail.com> wrote:
> > What a motherfuck.
> > [...]
>
> What's the need for all the fucking bad language?

Hormone problem probably. :-)

--
Jacques.
From: Kaz Kylheku
On 2009-02-19, maximinus <·········@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 7:53 am, Xah Lee <······@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What a motherfuck.
> What's the need for all the fucking bad language?

Xah's boat from Taiwan ran aground in the wrong part of California, and he was
put through a string of HHSL (hip hop as a second language) programs.
From: Xah Lee
2009-02-19

On Feb 19, 10:17 am, Kaz Kylheku <········@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2009-02-19, maximinus <·········@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 19, 7:53 am,XahLee<······@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> What a motherfuck.
> > What's the need for all the fucking bad language?
>
> Xah's boat from Taiwan ran aground in the wrong part of California, and he was
> put through a string of HHSL (hip hop as a second language) programs.

I found out today, that a Wikipedia article on the torture porn
Cindy's Torment, has been removed. This is a story that sparked
internet censorship in the 1990. I have now mirrored the article here:
Wikipedia Article on Cindy's Torment.

• Wikipedia Article on Cindy's Torment
  http://xahlee.org/p/cindys_torment_wikipedia.html

For some example of hip-hop vernacularity, used by some millions of
people in their daily speech, see:

• Hip-Hop Rap and the Quagmire of (American) Blacks
  http://xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/sanga_pemci/hiphop.html

The tech geeking morons, often claim that my postings are full of
spelling errors. Though, often my online posting are sloppy, just like
everybody else, fitting for such occasion and i haven't used a spell
checker, but mostly it is these tech geeking idiot's English and
linguistic ignorance. (the most often cited example is “programing”
with a single “m”. If these moronic fuckheads actually would just look
up a English dict.)

The thing about these tech geeking fuckheads is not that they are
simply ignorant on particular subjects. If they don't know that
programing can be spelled with single m, or other detailed matters of
some particular subfield of linguistics, pragmatics, vernacularity,
lingoes, jargons, journalism, etc, that's ok, because vast majority of
educated people, including professional writers, grammarians and
English teachers, are often ignorant of such esoteric subjects.
(exception being the experts in such sub fields) Language are to be
used, and if the writing quality fulfill its communication purpose
reasonably well, it is good. However, the problem with this
motherfucking tech geeking collection is that they speak as if they
are the top experts; the type of loud idiots who are ignorant of their
ignorance.

For more detail on this issue, see:

• Language and English
  http://xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/bangu/bangu.html

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/

☄
From: George Neuner
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:17:46 +0000 (UTC), Kaz Kylheku
<········@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2009-02-19, maximinus <·········@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 19, 7:53�am, Xah Lee <······@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> What a motherfuck.
>> What's the need for all the fucking bad language?
>
>Xah's boat from Taiwan ran aground in the wrong part of California,

There's a right part of California?

From: namekuseijin
From: namekuseijin
OTOH, I noticed Kenny is quite missing here, I hope he's alright.

In fact, it seems CL fad has gone away and only thing lasting is
stupid posts from regular trolls.
From: Kenneth Tilton
namekuseijin wrote:
> OTOH, I noticed Kenny is quite missing here, I hope he's alright.
>
> In fact, it seems CL fad has gone away and only thing lasting is
> stupid posts from regular trolls.

hey, I explained the budget cutbacks nailing my site, what else can I
offer? A new personal site? Nahhhh. Xah can link to my coolio algebra
site or my smuglispweeny blog if he wants a kennylink.

kt
From: Xah Lee
On Feb 18, 3:53 pm, Xah Lee <······@gmail.com> wrote:
> What a motherfuck.
>
> I have a link to Kenny pagehttp://www. tilton-technology .com/
>
> at
>
> • Xah'sEmacs Tutorial: Acknowledgment
>  http://xahlee.org/emacs/thanks.html
>
> I've always been picky on urls i choose to link from my website. Many
> geeking fuck's site or homepage goes thru random disappearance, or
> random garbage content, or fucking unreadable. Kenny has written some
> noticeable software in Common Lisp, and his site got his own domain,
> not some geocity fuck, so i thought it's safe.
>
> However, today, i visited that site, and it shows a pretty girl's face
> with random advertisement from domain squatters.
>
> What the fuck is Kenny doing to my site's quality?

a little follow up on this.

Some info about that girl.

Photos
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_search.php?action=file&filetypeID=&userID=39198&text=hf7

sites using that photo (showing 285 results)
http://tineye.com/search/faae8525c0e4cb8bd6b90cb2a3a2452fadc4f9e5

the photographer seems to be Dustin Steller
http://stellerphoto.com/blog/

the photographer claims that the girl is her little sister.

Her name appears to be Hannah
http://flickr.com/photos/fiveloaves/2226718380/

info sources:
http://yousuckatwebsites.com/web-trends/the-most-infamous-girl-in-the-history-of-the-internet

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/7z628/who_the_fuck_is_this_and_why_does_she_show_up_on/

info about the site her photo originated
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istockphoto

PS domain squatters, seems to be making a lot money. Some, millions.

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/

☄
From: =?UTF-8?B?QW5kcsOpIFRoaWVtZQ==?=
Xah Lee schrieb:
> On Feb 18, 3:53 pm, Xah Lee <······@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What a motherfuck.
>>
>> I have a link to Kenny pagehttp://www. tilton-technology .com/
>>
>> at
>>
>> • Xah'sEmacs Tutorial: Acknowledgment
>>  http://xahlee.org/emacs/thanks.html
>>
>> I've always been picky on urls i choose to link from my website. Many
>> geeking fuck's site or homepage goes thru random disappearance, or
>> random garbage content, or fucking unreadable. Kenny has written some
>> noticeable software in Common Lisp, and his site got his own domain,
>> not some geocity fuck, so i thought it's safe.
>>
>> However, today, i visited that site, and it shows a pretty girl's face
>> with random advertisement from domain squatters.
>>
>> What the fuck is Kenny doing to my site's quality?
>
> a little follow up on this.
>
> Some info about that girl.
>
> Photos
> http://www.istockphoto.com/file_search.php?action=file&filetypeID=&userID=39198&text=hf7
>
> sites using that photo (showing 285 results)
> http://tineye.com/search/faae8525c0e4cb8bd6b90cb2a3a2452fadc4f9e5
>
> the photographer seems to be Dustin Steller
> http://stellerphoto.com/blog/
>
> the photographer claims that the girl is her little sister.
>
> Her name appears to be Hannah
> http://flickr.com/photos/fiveloaves/2226718380/
>
> info sources:
> http://yousuckatwebsites.com/web-trends/the-most-infamous-girl-in-the-history-of-the-internet
>
> http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/7z628/who_the_fuck_is_this_and_why_does_she_show_up_on/

WTF, Xah, you are a good detective!
And you really seem to be in love with that girl ;)