From: ············@gmail.com
Subject: Dandelion
There's what looks like a pretty mature Lisp plugin for Eclipse called
Dandelion (update site for adding in Eclipse's Software Updates
window: http://dandelion-ecl.sourceforge.net/update/ ), if you'd like
to work in a more familiar setting.

I'm just starting into Lisp from Java myself, so I can't speak to much
of the functionality (I'm up to arithmetic operators in my first
tutorial :-p).
From: ············@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Dandelion
On Feb 12, 10:50 am, ············@gmail.com wrote:
> There's what looks like a pretty mature Lisp plugin for Eclipse called
> Dandelion (update site for adding in Eclipse's Software Updates
> window:http://dandelion-ecl.sourceforge.net/update/), if you'd like
> to work in a more familiar setting.
>
> I'm just starting into Lisp from Java myself, so I can't speak to much
> of the functionality (I'm up to arithmetic operators in my first
> tutorial :-p).

I meant to respond to an existing thread, not start a new one.  Sorry,
total noob here.