From: Mirko
Subject: any good emacs fonts for lisp & pretty-greek?
I recently started using Pascal Bourgignon's emacs font-lock setup
pretty-greek so that symbols with greek names (alpha, beta, etc) are
displayed as greek characters.

Never happy, I wonder if him and/or others have suggestions for good
looking (and easily available) fonts in which to display the buffer.

Thanks,

Mirko

From: Thomas F. Burdick
Subject: Re: any good emacs fonts for lisp & pretty-greek?
On 10 fév, 19:44, Mirko <·············@gmail.com> wrote:
> I recently started using Pascal Bourgignon's emacs font-lock setup
> pretty-greek so that symbols with greek names (alpha, beta, etc) are
> displayed as greek characters.
>
> Never happy, I wonder if him and/or others have suggestions for good
> looking (and easily available) fonts in which to display the buffer.
>
> Thanks,

I use Andale Mono for programming, which is nice looking, easy to
read, easily available, and of course fixed-width. It has nice Greek
characters as well.
From: alien_guy

Droid Sans Mono - freely available @ http://www.droidfonts.com/droidfonts/
From: ·······@eurogaran.com
True lispers use:
http://www.eurogaran.com/downloads/lisp/lispmfont/
Not many lights and whistles, though. Lisp predates ASCII.