From: Nick Levine
Subject: International Lisp Conference - website up and registrations open
The conference website for ILC 2009 is up and running. Registrations
are open.

Gerald  Sussman, Shriram Krishnamurthi and David Moon as invited
speakers; five tutorials, fifteen technical papers, and seven
demonstrations; lightning talks: you can give your own (first come,
first served); an all-star panel session on the Future of Lisp; the
Great Macro Debate; Birds-0f-A-Feather session, and other informal
discussions; banquet at the Hyatt-Regency, with special entertainment.

http://www.international-lisp-conference.org/2009/

-nick

From: Zach Beane
Nick Levine <···@ravenbrook.com> writes:

> The conference website for ILC 2009 is up and running. Registrations
> are open.
>
> Gerald  Sussman, Shriram Krishnamurthi and David Moon as invited
> speakers; five tutorials, fifteen technical papers, and seven
> demonstrations; lightning talks: you can give your own (first come,
> first served); an all-star panel session on the Future of Lisp; the
> Great Macro Debate; Birds-0f-A-Feather session, and other informal
> discussions; banquet at the Hyatt-Regency, with special entertainment.
>
> http://www.international-lisp-conference.org/2009/

I'm going. Any other cll friends going too?

Zach
From: Pascal J. Bourguignon
Zach Beane <····@xach.com> writes:

> Nick Levine <···@ravenbrook.com> writes:
>
>> The conference website for ILC 2009 is up and running. Registrations
>> are open.
>>
>> Gerald  Sussman, Shriram Krishnamurthi and David Moon as invited
>> speakers; five tutorials, fifteen technical papers, and seven
>> demonstrations; lightning talks: you can give your own (first come,
>> first served); an all-star panel session on the Future of Lisp; the
>> Great Macro Debate; Birds-0f-A-Feather session, and other informal
>> discussions; banquet at the Hyatt-Regency, with special entertainment.
>>
>> http://www.international-lisp-conference.org/2009/
>
> I'm going. Any other cll friends going too?

I would like, but I'm afraid I won't have time this year for conferences :-(
Hope they would broadcast them on the web...

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__
From: D Herring
Pascal J. Bourguignon wrote:
> Zach Beane <····@xach.com> writes:
>> Nick Levine <···@ravenbrook.com> writes:
>>> The conference website for ILC 2009 is up and running. Registrations
>>> are open.
>>>
>>> http://www.international-lisp-conference.org/2009/
>> I'm going. Any other cll friends going too?

Hope to.

> I would like, but I'm afraid I won't have time this year for conferences :-(
> Hope they would broadcast them on the web...

:(

There's a good chance of recordings if not live broadcast.  At the
last Boston lisp meeting, Dan Weinreb mentioned wanting to see more
than was physically possible...

- Daniel
From: K Livingston
On Feb 4, 6:59 pm, D Herring <········@at.tentpost.dot.com> wrote:
> There's a good chance of recordings if not live broadcast.  At the

That would be great if some of the talks were available (especially
the keynotes), there are some I would really like to see.  (Even if it
wasn't the exact same days as AAAI Spring Symposium on the other
coast, traveling to Cambridge is somewhat contraindicated with my
current state of funding and more importantly my attempt to graduate.)

Kevin
From: Kenneth Tilton
Zach Beane wrote:
> Nick Levine <···@ravenbrook.com> writes:
>
>> The conference website for ILC 2009 is up and running. Registrations
>> are open.
>>
>> Gerald  Sussman, Shriram Krishnamurthi and David Moon as invited
>> speakers; five tutorials, fifteen technical papers, and seven
>> demonstrations; lightning talks: you can give your own (first come,
>> first served); an all-star panel session on the Future of Lisp; the
>> Great Macro Debate; Birds-0f-A-Feather session, and other informal
>> discussions; banquet at the Hyatt-Regency, with special entertainment.
>>
>> http://www.international-lisp-conference.org/2009/
>
> I'm going. Any other cll friends going too?
>
> Zach

probable. kt