From: Mark Tarver
Subject: have you installed Qi under Linux or OS X? If so, here's a simple way 	to contribute!
If you have installed Qi under a non-Windows OS then here is a simple
way to contribute to Qi which requires only a little web space.  Just
send to me these details.

A URL where you put your Qi for download.
The version of Qi you installed (1.05 etc).
The CL platform you used to install it (SBCL or CLisp).
The OS used to install it on (Red Hat, Ubuntu ...) or OS X or UNiX etc
Any libraries you installed into it.
Who you are and your email so people can talk to you.

This enables us to help newbies by providing executables which can be
run out of the box without CL experience in buildng images from
source.  I cannot myself install every CL/OS  combination. I'll take
these details and place them into the Qi download page.

I'll be placing Windows executables of Qi onto site.

Mark
··········@ukonline.co.uk