From: nallen05
Subject: May 10, 2009 Stacks Menlo Park Lisp and Scheme Brunch: now featuring 	Nametag technology!
Lisp and Scheme bunch at Stacks at 10:45am on 2009.04.11 in Menlo
Park:

http://www.stacksrestaurant.com/

It was decided by authoritative committee that forcing each individual
lisper (or schemer) to maintain a local lookup table of the names of
other lispers (and schemers) was a waste of our aggregate cognitive
resources. So thanks to considerable effort we are now supporting a
new open source Nametag technology that is fully portable between
different Lisp dialects (even Clojure and newLISP is supported). This
Nametag technology is the result of a lengthy trade study, extensive
prototyping, convincing management to let us open source the code, two
design reviews, at-risk funding to cover some unexpected expenses, an
emergency all-hands staff meeting, input from Contracts, a successful
acceptance test, and finally a quick trip to Target. Thanks.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Stacks is very busy on the weekends and strict about seating, so don't
be late (or you won't get a seat) and don't show up without RSVPing to
the list or calling me (email me for my #) or calling Stacks and
directly PUSHNEW'ing (or ADD-TO-LIST'ing if you are an elisp hacker)
yourself to the "nick" reservation.

If you find out you can come at the last minute (the same day) call me
or stacks to get yourself put on the reservation, I probably won't get
the email in time.

More info at:

http://www.meetup.com/balisp/calendar/10220118/