From: Conrad
Subject: FringeDC Formal Meeting- April 18th 12PM Noon- Advanced Common Lisp 	Features
FringeDC is a group in Washington DC interested in functional and
fringe programming languages (Lisp, Haskell, Erlang, Clojure, Prolog,
etc.)

www.lisperati.com/fringedc.html

In this presentation, Philip Fominykh will be presenting readtables,
MOP, persistency of image, FFI, readtime/runtime separation and
similar Common Lisp subject. The presentation will be geared towards
non Lispers, so don't be intimidated! The meeting is generously hosted
by Clark & Parsia (tinyurl.com/6wmmbj) located at 926 N St NW rear
Studio #1 Washington DC and is near the Convention Center Metro Stop.

Map: tinyurl.com/7mbc4o
(I recommend checking the Clark & Parsia website for detailed
directions to the office)

Anyone is welcome to join our meetings!
From: Johnny Storm
Any notes from the April 18th meeting? Didn't know about it, but would like
to know the slides/presentation.

Johnny

·········································@k27g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...