From: Frank Buss
Subject: Lisperati Logo in 3D
See this forum posting:

http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=3900

You have to color it yourself (acrylic painting works nice) and I think it
would be best to print in "White Detail" instead of "White Strong &
Flexible", but every real Lisp programmer needs one :-)

STL file and Blender source file is provided for free on the model page.
Maybe someone can print it on one of those nice ZCorp true-color 3D
printers?

--
Frank Buss, ··@frank-buss.de

From: ·······@eurogaran.com
Subject: Re: Lisperati Logo in 3D
From: Frank Buss
·······@eurogaran.com wrote:

> Lisperati's spots are missing,

Looks a bit like snake scales. I've thought about it, but was too difficult
for me to create it in 3D, and a texture with scales would not look very
good (at least when I draw it), so my version is shaven :-)

> but facial expression looks much nicer than the 2D original.
> Gut gemacht!

Thanks.

--
Frank Buss, ··@frank-buss.de