From: camponoblanco
Subject: 2009 ILC audio available?
I can download the audio form 2007 ILC, do you know if 2009 ILC audio
will be available.

  Specially interesting would be to hear the   debate about macros in
Lisp (a hot one) and progress in Linj

 Cheers.

From: D Herring
Subject: Re: 2009 ILC audio available?
camponoblanco wrote:
> I can download the audio form 2007 ILC, do you know if 2009 ILC audio
> will be available.
>
>   Specially interesting would be to hear the   debate about macros in
> Lisp (a hot one) and progress in Linj

My understanding is that Dan Weinreb is in the process of collecting
the ILC *videos* and finding a place to host them.  Audio would
presumably also be available.

As for the macro debate, the house cameraman was not told to capture
that, so I'm not sure what we may have.

- Daniel
From: Marek Kubica
On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 04:26:47 -0700 (PDT)
camponoblanco <·············@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can download the audio form 2007 ILC, do you know if 2009 ILC audio
> will be available.

The audio recording for the Moby Scheme talk is available:
<http://www.cs.brown.edu/~sk/Publications/Talks/Moby-Bootstrap/>

regards,
Marek