From: Kyle Hamilton
Subject: ANSI X3.226 not found, is INCTS 226-1994 (R2004) equivalent?
Hi,

I'm looking in the CL HyperSpec distribution, and it references ANSI
X3.226 and states that copies of the spec itself can be purchased from
ANSI.  However, looking at ANSI's site and searching for X3.226 says
"document not found".

I did a search for "common lisp" and it came up with a document labelled
"ANSI INCTS 226-1994 (R2004)".  Is this the same document?

(My gut tells me it is, but I'd just like to verify.)

Thanks for your time!

-Kyle H
From: Lars Rune Nøstdal
On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 19:20 -0700, Kyle Hamilton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking in the CL HyperSpec distribution, and it references ANSI
> X3.226 and states that copies of the spec itself can be purchased from
> ANSI.  However, looking at ANSI's site and searching for X3.226 says
> "document not found".

I've heard some bad stories about the quality of the printing etc. from
ANSI. I don't have time to Google it up now, but anyway:

  http://naggum.no/ANSI-CL/

--
Lars Rune Nøstdal   || AJAX/Comet GUI type stuff for Common Lisp
http://nostdal.org/ || http://groups.google.com/group/symbolicweb