From: Albert Krewinkel
Subject: Re: A* implementation
Kaz Kylheku <········@gmail.com> writes:

> On 2008-11-25, nothing <···············@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  BTW, since this is my first post in this group i ask you what you
>> consider the best websites for a newbie to learn lisp.
>
> Your school has a strange course schedule, doesn't it?  It's a bit unusual to
> be receiving a new project in late November, which requires you to start
> learning a whole new programming language.  Hmmm!

Not at all.  I once experienced a course which required assignments in
all three, SQL, R and Perl, without assuming any prior exposure to any
of those.  My AI class forced me to learn some Prolog just two weeks
before the exams (lisp was not tought, unfortunatly).  Also, semesters
in some countries start in mid october and end in march or even later,
so learning Lisp now seems plausible to me.