From: Lars Rune Nøstdal
Subject: Re: Windows Common LISP
On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 10:56 +0100, Lars Rune Nøstdal wrote:

> #2: I'm working on a way that'll enable on to manipulate the "Model"
> of
> a (any) container widget as a plain Lisp list:
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.lisp/msg/6bbe8acb99707aa4 ..
> it's very cool. I should convert some more of this stuff to methods so
> one can do the same with different "backends" than a Lisp list.
> Working
> on it ...

Oh, and: http://paste.lisp.org/display/70560 .. still calling
make-instance directly etc.; no nice API for this stuff yet.
From: Kenny
Lars Rune Nøstdal wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 10:56 +0100, Lars Rune Nøstdal wrote:
>
>>#2: I'm working on a way that'll enable on to manipulate the "Model"
>>of
>>a (any) container widget as a plain Lisp list:
>>http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.lisp/msg/6bbe8acb99707aa4 ..
>>it's very cool. I should convert some more of this stuff to methods so
>>one can do the same with different "backends" than a Lisp list.
>>Working
>>on it ...
>

> Oh, and: http://paste.lisp.org/display/70560 .. still calling
> make-instance directly etc.; no nice API for this stuff yet.

Not sure what I was seeing there. It looks as if one connects two values
by putting them in the same container? And then if one gets changed they
all get the same value? Cool. What if I want to be one half of some
other value? (If I understood correctly).

kzo