From: proton
Subject: Installing CLISP on a Mac
I am trying to install CLISP on a Mac OS X using Darwinports. I have
installed Darwinports correctly (or so I think), but when I try to
install CLISP I get (in a terminal window):

cd /opt/local/bin/portslocation/dports/clisp
=>darwin: No such file or directory

Am I doing it right? Or am I supposed to replace "portslocation" by
some extra path? If so, which one? How do I find the correct string?
(you might have worked out by now that I am  a total newbie wrt MAC OS/
UNIX)

To make things more complicated, in one of my previous attempts, I
think I wrote some wrong path and now I have several CLISP related
files in my harddisk. Is there a way to find all the unnecesary files
and uninstall and delete all the rubbish?

Thanks for any help.