From: Didier Verna
Subject: Generating dependency graphs from ASDF defsystem components
       Guys,

How would you do that? My first idea was to look at cl-dot, but (correct
me if I'm wrong), it seems to me that dot doesn't support the notion of
subgraph, so in terms of defsystem, I don't see a way to represent the
fact that, for instance, a :file depends on a whole :module.

Then, I threw an eye to Tulip, but while it does support subgraphs, it
seems very complicated, and looks like it needs a whole lot a twickery
to make the output aesthetically pleasant. Not to mention the fact that
there's no such thing as cl-tulip.

Any hint appreciated (no Ruby alternative please).

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com

EPITA/LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire, 94276 Le Kremlin-Bic�tre, France
Tel. +33 (0)1 44 08 01 85       Fax. +33 (0)1 53 14 59 22