From: Franccesco
Subject: What exactly means "under rapid development"?
http://common-lisp.net/project/cells/

"Cello is a project to create an open-source, industrial-strength,
portable GUI toolkit for Common Lisp. Its features include anti-
aliased fonts, accelerated 2d- and 3d-graphics, a standard set of GUI
widgets, easy construction of new widgets, and much more. Cello
heavily utilizes Cells (a sister project on common-lisp.net), in
addition to industry-standard technologies such as OpenGL, FreeType,
and ImageMagick. It is currently in a prerelease state, and under
rapid development."

... even the FTP is out of date...

From: Dimiter "malkia" Stanev
Subject: Re: What exactly means "under rapid development"?
From: Kenny
Franccesco wrote:
> http://common-lisp.net/project/cells/
>
> "Cello is a project to create an open-source, industrial-strength,
> portable GUI toolkit for Common Lisp. Its features include anti-
> aliased fonts, accelerated 2d- and 3d-graphics, a standard set of GUI
> widgets, easy construction of new widgets, and much more. Cello
> heavily utilizes Cells (a sister project on common-lisp.net), in
> addition to industry-standard technologies such as OpenGL, FreeType,
> and ImageMagick. It is currently in a prerelease state, and under
> rapid development."
>

> ... even the FTP is out of date...

Hey, it was true until two months ago. Now I do Javascript. You should
try posting over there, they'll love you.

hth,kt