From: Dmitriy Ivanov
Subject: Code for converting forum messages to HTML needed
Hello folks,

Is anybody aware of an open lisp code for converting "typical" forum
messages to HTML?

Message text can include pseudo-tags like [b]...[/b], [url=address]...[/url]
and the like. Additionally, empty lines usually indicate a new paragraph and
so on.
(Sorry for posting twice.)
--
Sincerely,
Dmitriy Ivanov

From: Barry Margolin
In article <·············@news.aha.ru>,
 "Dmitriy Ivanov" <············@M_aha.ru> wrote:

> (Sorry for posting twice.)

If you know you're re-posting, why do it?  There are replies in the
other thread (although one of them is posted 3 times!).

--
Barry Margolin, ······@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA
From: Dmitriy Ivanov
Barry Margolin wrote on Wed, 28 May 2008 21:34:47 -0400 05:34:

BM>> (Sorry for posting twice.)
BM>
BM> If you know you're re-posting, why do it?  There are replies in the
BM> other thread (although one of them is posted 3 times!).

The matter was that I did not see my first post in NNTP servers for a couple
of hours after posting. Actually, the both messages were broadcasted only a
day later due to my ISP's troubles.

I am awfully sorry once again for the noise.
Thanks to Timofei and everybody who has replied.
--
Sincerely,
Dmitriy Ivanov