From: ········@gmail.com
Subject: sbcl breaks after Hardy Heron upgrade
Hi,

Does anyone know off-hand if there is a problem with the latest sbcl
package, particularly involving cl-utilities package?

This is the error that sbcl gave:

debugger invoked on a SB-FASL::INVALID-FASL-VERSION in thread #<THREAD
"initial thread" {A84D8E1}>:
  #<SB-SYS:FD-STREAM for "file /usr/lib/sbcl/site/cl-utilities-1.2.4/
package.fasl" {ADF7C89}>
  is in native code fasl file format version 73, but this version of
SBCL uses
  format version 76.

Thanks,
Rob
From: Lars Rune Nøstdal
Subject: Re: sbcl breaks after Hardy Heron upgrade
········@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know off-hand if there is a problem with the latest sbcl
> package, particularly involving cl-utilities package?
>
> This is the error that sbcl gave:
>
> debugger invoked on a SB-FASL::INVALID-FASL-VERSION in thread #<THREAD
> "initial thread" {A84D8E1}>:
>   #<SB-SYS:FD-STREAM for "file /usr/lib/sbcl/site/cl-utilities-1.2.4/
> package.fasl" {ADF7C89}>
>   is in native code fasl file format version 73, but this version of
> SBCL uses
>   format version 76.
>
> Thanks,
> Rob

see: http://www.sbcl.org/manual/Automatic-Recompilation-of-Stale-Fasls.html

..i have that in my ~/.sbclrc file

..but after an upgrade i usually delete all my .fasl files to
make sure everything is ok while i still remember that i've
just upgraded SBCL

--
Lars Rune N�stdal
http://nostdal.org/