From: Ryszard Szopa
Subject: Lisp meeting in Warsaw
Hello group,

I am trying to organize a Lisp users' meeting in Warsaw, Poland,
probably on May 17th. The date may change if it turns out that on some
other date more people will be able to come.

The rationale for the meeting:
http://lisp.jogger.pl/2008/05/03/refleksje-po-eclm-i-pomysl-spotkania-w-warszawie/
Actual invitation: http://lisp.jogger.pl/2008/05/07/spotkanie-lispowe/

(The information is in Polish only, but I will be more than happy to
translate it to English if there are any lispers who don't speak
Polish, happen to be in Warsaw around May 17th and are interested in
coming to the meeting.)
From: A.L.
Subject: Re: Lisp meeting in Warsaw
On Tue, 6 May 2008 17:16:09 -0700 (PDT), Ryszard Szopa
<·············@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello group,
>
>I am trying to organize a Lisp users' meeting in Warsaw, Poland,
>probably on May 17th. The date may change if it turns out that on some
>other date more people will be able to come.
>
>The rationale for the meeting:
>http://lisp.jogger.pl/2008/05/03/refleksje-po-eclm-i-pomysl-spotkania-w-warszawie/
>Actual invitation: http://lisp.jogger.pl/2008/05/07/spotkanie-lispowe/

I re-posted to pl.comp.programming. A bit astonishing that you don't
announce this meeting on pl.comp.* groups.

A.L.