From: Marc Battyani
Subject: High Perfomance Computing and Low Latency using Common Lisp
Here is the result of what I presented (or tried to present ;) at the ECLM
2008.
http://www.hpcplatform.com

The short story: Domain Specific Languages in Common Lisp.
The result: 100 to 1000 times faster than optimized C++ programs running on
current high-end N cores serveurs.

Marc

From: gavino
On May 1, 4:58 pm, "Marc Battyani" <·············@fractalconcept.com>
wrote:
> Here is the result of what I presented (or tried to present ;) at the ECLM
> 2008.http://www.hpcplatform.com
>
> The short story: Domain Specific Languages in Common Lisp.
> The result: 100 to 1000 times faster than optimized C++ programs running on
> current high-end N cores serveurs.
>
> Marc

holy cow are you serious?

AWESOME
From: gavino
On May 2, 1:42 am, gavino <·········@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 1, 4:58 pm, "Marc Battyani" <·············@fractalconcept.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Here is the result of what I presented (or tried to present ;) at the ECLM
> > 2008.http://www.hpcplatform.com
>
> > The short story: Domain Specific Languages in Common Lisp.
> > The result: 100 to 1000 times faster than optimized C++ programs running on
> > current high-end N cores serveurs.
>
> > Marc
>
> holy cow are you serious?
>
> AWESOME

by the way whats with the site having no links and no explanation?