From: Leslie P. Polzer
Right now, there's no really good way to track the versions of CL
packages. I like GNU's announcement mailing list.

Subscribe once, get news about all new and updated GNU packages.

There isn't something like this for CL, is it?

  Leslie

From: Edi Weitz
On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 00:52:19 -0700 (PDT), "Leslie P. Polzer" <·············@gmx.net> wrote:

> Right now, there's no really good way to track the versions of CL
> packages. I like GNU's announcement mailing list.
>
> Subscribe once, get news about all new and updated GNU packages.
>
> There isn't something like this for CL, is it?

Edi.

--

European Common Lisp Meeting, Amsterdam, April 19/20, 2008

  http://weitz.de/eclm2008/

From: Leslie P. Polzer
On Mar 30, 1:52 am, Edi Weitz <········@agharta.de> wrote:

Very nice, thanks!