From: Chun Tian
Subject: LispWorks 5.1 Release
May I forward this post from ········@lispworks.com? LispWorks 5.1 has
been released, see:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.lispworks.general/7900

I must say, it's very happy to see that the Common Lisp platforms,
both commercial and open sourced, are becoming more powerful and more.
I'm glad to have learnt Common Lisp:)

--
binghe

From: Ken Tilton
Subject: Re: LispWorks 5.1 Release
Chun Tian wrote:
> May I forward this post from ········@lispworks.com? LispWorks 5.1 has
> been released, see:
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.lispworks.general/7900
>
> I must say, it's very happy to see that the Common Lisp platforms,
> both commercial and open sourced, are becoming more powerful and more.

If it helps, I think you meant the idiom "more and more powerful", and I
agree, looks like some Good Stuff in LW5.1.

> I'm glad to have learnt Common Lisp:)

Have you filled out your Road to Lisp Survey?

kenny

--
http://smuglispweeny.blogspot.com/
http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/

"In the morning, hear the Way;
  in the evening, die content!"
                     -- Confucius
From: Chun Tian
On 3ÔÂ28ÈÕ, ÉÏÎç11ʱ51·Ö, Ken Tilton <···········@optonline.net> wrote:
> Chun Tian wrote:
> > May I forward this post from ········@lispworks.com? LispWorks 5.1 has
> > been released, see:
>
> >http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.lispworks.general/7900
>
> > I must say, it's very happy to see that the Common Lisp platforms,
> > both commercial and open sourced, are becoming more powerful and more.
>
> If it helps, I think you meant the idiom "more and more powerful", and I
> agree, looks like some Good Stuff in LW5.1.
>
> > I'm glad to have learnt Common Lisp:)
>
> Have you filled out your Road to Lisp Survey?

Computer language is just a tool to implement ideas, and Lisp is a
good one, "sometimes" much better than others. I use it to do some
jobs (Linux system administration, network management, etc.) and to
learn other my interesting area.

Hope you can understand my poor English:)

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)
From: Slobodan Blazeski
On Mar 28, 4:44 am, Chun Tian <···········@gmail.com> wrote:
> May I forward this post from ········@lispworks.com? LispWorks 5.1 has
> been released, see:
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.lispworks.general/7900
>
> I must say, it's very happy to see that the Common Lisp platforms,
> both commercial and open sourced, are becoming more powerful and more.
> I'm glad to have learnt Common Lisp:)
>
> --
> binghe

Cool, is there plan for SMP in the roadmap?

Slobodan