From: ··············@gmail.com
Subject: Re: (defX-export ...
> So I ask: are there?  Or should I just tell my nag to shut up?

one of the driving force behind http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-def
is to help managing exports.

i don't care about not having a package.lisp with all the exports
listed, because the slime inspector and its fuzzy completion is way
much better help then a text file that i need to update by hand.

- attila
From: Numeromancer
··············@gmail.com wrote:
>> So I ask: are there?  Or should I just tell my nag to shut up?
>
> one of the driving force behind http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-def
> is to help managing exports.
>
> i don't care about not having a package.lisp with all the exports
> listed, because the slime inspector and its fuzzy completion is way
> much better help then a text file that i need to update by hand.
>
> - attila

A sort of meta-def.  Interesting.  But the 'ioe' flag thing in

(def (function ioe) invalidate-cached-slot (instance slot)
  "Invalidates the given cached slot value in the instance."
  (setf (standard-instance-access instance (slot-definition-location slot))
+not-cached-slot-value+))

seems a bit too, uh, perlish.

Thanks,

Tim S