From: gavino
Subject: eurotrash remember the european union is not 1 economy USA #1
just want to remind all you eurotrash

USA#1

thxxx

communism fails

USA #1 standard of living

and germany won war on england

USA bailed you out

From: Lars Rune Nøstdal
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:52:24 -0700, gavino wrote:

> just want to remind all you eurotrash
>
> USA#1
>
> thxxx
>
> communism fails
>
> USA #1 standard of living
>
> and germany won war on england
>
> USA bailed you out

lol .. r u teh drunk?

--
Lars Rune Nøstdal
http://nostdal.org/
From: gavino
On Mar 19, 12:03 pm, Lars Rune Nøstdal <···········@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:52:24 -0700, gavino wrote:
> > just want to remind all you eurotrash
>
> > USA#1
>
> > thxxx
>
> > communism fails
>
> > USA #1 standard of living
>
> > and germany won war on england
>
> > USA bailed you out
>
> lol .. r u teh drunk?
>
> --
> Lars Rune Nøstdalhttp://nostdal.org/

no, just bored at work, and I got into argument with this d00d who
said growth of german economy is greater than USA even though  it has
bigger taxes....I said not possible.....then I looked it up and USA
trounces Germany over time...this idiot was comparing 1 year!! ....lol

economic growth from Taiwan Trade commission by year:

Year    USA     Germany
2007    2.1     2.6
2006    2.87    2.77
2005    3.07    0.91
2004    3.91    1.63
2003    2.51    -0.19
2002    1.60    0.06
2001    0.75    1.24
2000    3.66    3.21
1999    4.45    2.14
1998    4.17    1.82
1997    4.50    1.45
1996    3.70    0.76
1995    2.50    1.73
1994    4.02    2.35
1993    2.67    -1.09
1992    3.32    2.24
1991   -0.17    -
1990    1.88    -
1989    3.54    -
1988    4.13    -
1987    3.38    -
1986    3.47    -
1985    4.13    -
1984    7.19    -
1983    4.52    -
1982   -1.94    -
1981    2.52    -
1980   -0.23    -
1979    3.16    -
From: tim
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:15:31 -0700, gavino wrote:

> no, just bored at work, and I got into argument with this d00d who
> said growth of german economy is greater than USA even though  it has
> bigger taxes....I said not possible.....then I looked it up and USA
> trounces Germany over time...this idiot was comparing 1 year!! ....lol
>
> economic growth from Taiwan Trade commission by year:
>
> Year    USA     Germany
> 2007    2.1     2.6
> 2006    2.87    2.77
> 2005    3.07    0.91
> 2004    3.91    1.63
> 2003    2.51    -0.19
> 2002    1.60    0.06
> 2001    0.75    1.24
> 2000    3.66    3.21
> 1999    4.45    2.14
> 1998    4.17    1.82
> 1997    4.50    1.45
> 1996    3.70    0.76
> 1995    2.50    1.73
> 1994    4.02    2.35
> 1993    2.67    -1.09
> 1992    3.32    2.24

These figures are totals for the whole economy. If you convert to
per-capita numbers the picture is quite different. In combination with the
increased concentration of wealth in the US this helps to explain why the
economy can supposedly be growing strongly while people do not feel they
are better off.

Specifically talking about Germany during this time, the German economy had
a tremendous challenge to absorb the Eastern States that were assimilated
after the fall of the Berlin Wall. The Ostmark was terribly overvalued and
this caused severe problems for many years.

Tim
From: gavino
On Mar 19, 3:08 pm, tim <····@internet.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:15:31 -0700, gavino wrote:
> > no, just bored at work, and I got into argument with this d00d who
> > said growth of german economy is greater than USA even though  it has
> > bigger taxes....I said not possible.....then I looked it up and USA
> > trounces Germany over time...this idiot was comparing 1 year!! ....lol
>
> > economic growth from Taiwan Trade commission by year:
>
> > Year    USA     Germany
> > 2007    2.1     2.6
> > 2006    2.87    2.77
> > 2005    3.07    0.91
> > 2004    3.91    1.63
> > 2003    2.51    -0.19
> > 2002    1.60    0.06
> > 2001    0.75    1.24
> > 2000    3.66    3.21
> > 1999    4.45    2.14
> > 1998    4.17    1.82
> > 1997    4.50    1.45
> > 1996    3.70    0.76
> > 1995    2.50    1.73
> > 1994    4.02    2.35
> > 1993    2.67    -1.09
> > 1992    3.32    2.24
>
> These figures are totals for the whole economy. If you convert to
> per-capita numbers the picture is quite different. In combination with the
> increased concentration of wealth in the US this helps to explain why the
> economy can supposedly be growing strongly while people do not feel they
> are better off.
>
> Specifically talking about Germany during this time, the German economy had
> a tremendous challenge to absorb the Eastern States that were assimilated
> after the fall of the Berlin Wall. The Ostmark was terribly overvalued and
> this caused severe problems for many years.
>
> Tim

per capita purchasing power is worse for germany.
usa also has millions of illegal immigrants
From: Lars Rune Nøstdal
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:15:31 -0700, gavino wrote:

> On Mar 19, 12:03 pm, Lars Rune Nøstdal <···········@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:52:24 -0700, gavino wrote:
>> > just want to remind all you eurotrash
>>
>> > USA#1
>>
>> > thxxx
>>
>> > communism fails
>>
>> > USA #1 standard of living
>>
>> > and germany won war on england
>>
>> > USA bailed you out
>>
>> lol .. r u teh drunk?
>>
>> --
>> Lars Rune Nøstdalhttp://nostdal.org/
>
> no, just bored at work, and I got into argument with this d00d who said
> growth of german economy is greater than USA even though  it has bigger
> taxes....I said not possible.....then I looked it up and USA trounces
> Germany over time...this idiot was comparing 1 year!! ....lol
>
> economic growth from Taiwan Trade commission by year:

*all stand up*

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world.
All other countries are run by little girls.
Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium.
Other countries have inferior potassium.

Kazakhstan home of Tinshein swimming pool.
It’s length thirty meter and width six meter.
Filtration system a marvel to behold.
It remove 80 percent of human solid waste.

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan you very nice place.
From Plains of Tarashek to Northern fence of Jewtown.
Kazakhstan friend of all except Uzbekistan.
They very nosey people with bone in their brain.

Kazakhstan industry best in world.
We invented toffee and trouser belt.
Kazakhstan’s prostitutes cleanest in the region.
Except of course for Turkmenistan’s.

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan you very nice place.
From Plains of Tarashek to Norther fence of Jewtown.

Come grasp the mighty penis of our leader.
From junction with the testes to tip of its face!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBirGHHzXOM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHRqe9L56t4 .. lol .. tyyypical Americans
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borat:_Cultural_Learnings_of_America_for_Make_Benefit_Glorious_Nation_of_Kazakhstan

--
Lars Rune Nøstdal
http://nostdal.org/
From: Michael Bohn
gavino wrote:
> just want to remind all you eurotrash
>
> USA#1
>
> thxxx
>
> communism fails
>
> USA #1 standard of living
>
> and germany won war on england
>
> USA bailed you out

fuck off
From: gavino
On Mar 19, 5:15 pm, Michael Bohn <············@gmx.de> wrote:
> gavino wrote:
> > just want to remind all you eurotrash
>
> > USA#1
>
> > thxxx
>
> > communism fails
>
> > USA #1 standard of living
>
> > and germany won war on england
>
> > USA bailed you out
>
> fuck off

well I just wanted to let europeans know we haev no sexual or other
inferiority complexes toward europe.
From: Jason
On Mar 19, 11:52 am, gavino <·········@gmail.com> wrote:
> just want to remind all you eurotrash
>
> USA#1
>
> thxxx
>
> communism fails
>
> USA #1 standard of living
>
> and germany won war on england
>
> USA bailed you out

I worked with a man once who wrote lots of code, but never tested it.
He felt that if it compiled then that was good enough. His code
contained lots of bugs, and as a result he spent lots of time sitting
with the more senior programmers on our team. To an outsider it looked
like he was a valuable team member since he was always shoulder to
shoulder with the best programmers we had... until we fired him.

-Jason
From: John Thingstad
P� Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:52:24 +0100, skrev gavino <·········@gmail.com>:

> just want to remind all you eurotrash
>
> USA#1
>
> thxxx
>
> communism fails
>
> USA #1 standard of living
>
> and germany won war on england
>
> USA bailed you out

Erm.. The soviet union won WW2.
US contribution was a side show..

--------------
John Thingstad
From: gavino
On Mar 19, 5:24 pm, "John Thingstad" <·······@online.no> wrote:
> På Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:52:24 +0100, skrev gavino <·········@gmail.com>:
>
> > just want to remind all you eurotrash
>
> > USA#1
>
> > thxxx
>
> > communism fails
>
> > USA #1 standard of living
>
> > and germany won war on england
>
> > USA bailed you out
>
> Erm.. The soviet union won WW2.
> US contribution was a side show..
>
> --------------
> John Thingstad

if USA not stop Germany you all be speaking German...
From: Raffael Cavallaro
On 2008-03-19 20:24:00 -0400, "John Thingstad" <·······@online.no> said:

> Erm.. The soviet union won WW2.
> US contribution was a side show..

Certainly the Soviet Union was essential in winning the war in Europe
but they would not have prevailed without US help. Moreover, that first
'W' in "WW2" is for "World." There was this whole other war in the
Pacific and I'm pretty sure that the Soviet Union played little part
there - they were neutral until August of '45. The US was intrumental
in winning that one. To characterize the US involvement in WWII as a
"side show" is just silly.