From: Chun Tian
Subject: Chinese translation of Paul Graham's On Lisp
Hi, Lispers

I'm translating Paul Graham's great book On Lisp into Chinese.

At present, half of the jobs has done. Some people help me. I hope
this post can be seen by some Chinese guys whom interested in learning
Lisp, then do some good for them.

I wrote them in LaTeX, all source code and the current result (onlisp-
cn.pdf) can be found in this Subversion URL: (I set them in my other
project's repository just to save something)

https://cl-net-snmp.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/cl-net-snmp/onlisp-cn/trunk

And you're browse SVN changes on this URL

http://cl-net-snmp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cl-net-snmp/onlisp-cn/trunk/

Bug fix and suggestions are welcome~

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)

From: Ken Tilton
Subject: Re: Chinese translation of Paul Graham's On Lisp
Chun Tian wrote:
> Hi, Lispers
>
> I'm translating Paul Graham's great book On Lisp into Chinese.
>
> At present, half of the jobs has done. Some people help me. I hope
> this post can be seen by some Chinese guys whom interested in learning
> Lisp, then do some good for them.
>
> I wrote them in LaTeX, all source code and the current result (onlisp-
> cn.pdf) can be found in this Subversion URL: (I set them in my other
> project's repository just to save something)
>
> https://cl-net-snmp.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/cl-net-snmp/onlisp-cn/trunk
>
> And you're browse SVN changes on this URL
>
> http://cl-net-snmp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cl-net-snmp/onlisp-cn/trunk/
>
> Bug fix and suggestions are welcome~

Bah! When is the next Xian Lisp BeerFest?!

:)

kenny

--
http://smuglispweeny.blogspot.com/
http://www.theoryyalgebra.com/

"In the morning, hear the Way;
  in the evening, die content!"
                     -- Confucius
From: Jianshi Huang
> Bah! When is the next Xian Lisp BeerFest?!

There was a Xian Lisp BeerFest?

Kudos to the Chinese translation.