From: Peter Christensen
Subject: Looking for more tips on how to learn Lisp
I've put together a list of tips on how to learn Lisp. Not tips about
Lisp but a primer for someone (say, an Java, PHP, or C# programmer)
who wants to learn Lisp but doesn't know where to start.  If anyone
else has good tips I'd be glad to add them.

http://www.pchristensen.com/blog/articles/how-to-learn-lisp/
From: Slobodan Blazeski
Subject: Re: Looking for more tips on how to learn Lisp
On Mar 3, 10:38 pm, Peter Christensen <···················@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I've put together a list of tips on how to learn Lisp. Not tips about
> Lisp but a primer for someone (say, an Java, PHP, or C# programmer)
> who wants to learn Lisp but doesn't know where to start.  If anyone
> else has good tips I'd be glad to add them.
>
> http://www.pchristensen.com/blog/articles/how-to-learn-lisp/

First decide which lisp you're promoting , common lisp  or scheme,
then adjust your guide accoding.
This way you're only confusing poeple. It's hard enough that common
lisp and scheme are not single implementation
language that presenting different langauges as one will make matters
even worse.

For starters with programming in general I highy  Gentle intorduction
before PCL.

Slobodan