From: Tamas
Subject: common-lisp.net down?
I can't connect to it, neither via HTTP nor SVN.

From: Tayssir John Gabbour
Subject: Re: common-lisp.net down?
On Jun 26, 3:16 pm, Tamas <······@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't connect to it, neither via HTTP nor SVN.

Yes. I felt a great disturbance in the Force...as if millions of
voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear
something terrible has happened.
From: Javier
On 26 jun, 15:56, Tayssir John Gabbour <············@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> On Jun 26, 3:16 pm, Tamas <······@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I can't connect to it, neither via HTTP nor SVN.
>
> Yes. I felt a great disturbance in the Force...as if millions of
> voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear
> something terrible has happened.

Lisp has died.

End.
From: Tamas
On Jun 26, 3:56 pm, Tayssir John Gabbour <············@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> On Jun 26, 3:16 pm, Tamas <······@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I can't connect to it, neither via HTTP nor SVN.
>
> Yes. I felt a great disturbance in the Force...as if millions of
> voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear
> something terrible has happened.

Hopefully the Jedi masters made backups and will restore it soon.  If
anyone has details, don't hesitate to share them.

Tamas
From: Drew Crampsie
On Jun 26, 6:16 am, Tamas <······@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't connect to it, neither via HTTP nor SVN.

The box is up, the network down. I've got the tech at the datacentre
looking into it right now, hopefully it's a simple cable come
unplugged and not a blown router/nic/etc.

I'll reply to this again when i've managed to get this fixed. Sorry
'bout the troubles all .. but this is computers ...
:)

Cheers,

drewc
From: Rob Warnock
Drew Crampsie  <·············@gmail.com> wrote:
+---------------
| Tamas <······@gmail.com> wrote:
| > I can't connect to it, neither via HTTP nor SVN.
|
| The box is up, the network down. I've got the tech at the datacentre
| looking into it right now, hopefully it's a simple cable come
| unplugged and not a blown router/nic/etc.
|
| I'll reply to this again when i've managed to get this fixed.
+---------------

It's back up again...

-Rob

-----
Rob Warnock			<····@rpw3.org>
627 26th Avenue			<URL:http://rpw3.org/>
San Mateo, CA 94403		(650)572-2607
From: Drew Crampsie
On Jun 26, 11:35 am, Drew Crampsie <·············@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 26, 6:16 am, Tamas <······@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I can't connect to it, neither via HTTP nor SVN.
>
> The box is up, the network down. I've got the tech at the datacentre
> looking into it right now, hopefully it's a simple cable come
> unplugged and not a blown router/nic/etc.

Would you believe that the cat5 cable somehow went toes-up?

<grumble>.

drewc