From: ··········@gmail.com
Subject: Scieneer CL
Hello!
Many LISP libraries support SCL, but I can't download it anywhere
because it is not free and even has no Personal Edition. Where can I
get it?

From: Peder O. Klingenberg
Subject: Re: Scieneer CL
··········@gmail.com writes:

> Many LISP libraries support SCL, but I can't download it anywhere
> because it is not free and even has no Personal Edition. Where can I
> get it?

http://www.scieneer.com/ looks like a good starting point.  Have you
tried contacting them?

...Peder...
--
I wish a new life awaited _me_ in some off-world colony.
From: Pascal J. Bourguignon
··········@gmail.com writes:

> Hello!
> Many LISP libraries support SCL, but I can't download it anywhere
> because it is not free and even has no Personal Edition. Where can I
> get it?

Of course, you can get it from Scieneer Pty Ltd themselves:

http://www.scieneer.com/contact2.html?subject=I+want+to+get+Scieneer+CL

http://www.scieneer.com/scl/index.html

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__
From: ··········@gmail.com
On 11 ÉÀÌ, 14:51, ····@informatimago.com (Pascal J. Bourguignon)
wrote:
> ··········@gmail.com writes:
> > Hello!
> > Many LISP libraries support SCL, but I can't download it anywhere
> > because it is not free and even has no Personal Edition. Where can I
> > get it?
>
> Of course, you can get it from Scieneer Pty Ltd themselves:
>
> http://www.scieneer.com/contact2.html?subject=I+want+to+get+Scieneer+CL
>
> http://www.scieneer.com/scl/index.html
>
> --
> __Pascal Bourguignon__

Thanks! But this download method is horrible. Even Franz and Lispworks
allow you to download their products without such stupid procedures
like praying developers by e-mail. I am quite disappointed about this
company.
From: Pascal J. Bourguignon

Ah, there's a web download page too, here: http://www.scieneer.com/s/index.html

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__
From: ··········@gmail.com
On 11 ÉÀÌ, 18:20, ····@informatimago.com (Pascal J. Bourguignon)
wrote:
> ··········@gmail.com writes:
> > On 11 ÉÀÌ, 14:51, ····@informatimago.com (Pascal J. Bourguignon)
> > wrote:
> >> ··········@gmail.com writes:
>
> >> Of course, you can get it from Scieneer Pty Ltd themselves:
>
> >>http://www.scieneer.com/contact2.html?subject=I+want+to+get+Scieneer+CL
>
> >>http://www.scieneer.com/scl/index.html

> Ah, there's a web download page too, here:http://www.scieneer.com/s/index.html
>
> --
> __Pascal Bourguignon__

All of those links are not downloadable. I need to pay, to get them
from there.
From: Rainer Joswig
In article
<····································@59g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
 ··········@gmail.com wrote:

> On 11 ���, 18:20, ····@informatimago.com (Pascal J. Bourguignon)
> wrote:
> > ··········@gmail.com writes:

> > Ah, there's a web download page too, here:http://www.scieneer.com/s/index.html
> >
> > --
> > __Pascal Bourguignon__
>
> All of those links are not downloadable. I need to pay, to get them
> from there.

Option 1: it is commercial and you have to pay to use it.
Option 1a: you can get a trial license.Try contacting the author and ask for a trial license.

--
http://lispm.dyndns.org/
From: Thomas A. Russ
··········@gmail.com writes:

> On 11 �،��, 14:51, ····@informatimago.com (Pascal J. Bourguignon)
> wrote:

> Thanks! But this download method is horrible. Even Franz and Lispworks
> allow you to download their products without such stupid procedures
> like praying developers by e-mail. I am quite disappointed about this
> company.

Well, I guess that's a sign you should take your business elsewhere.