From: Stefan Scholl
Subject: Re: Good Lisp editor for Win
Francogrex <······@grex.org> wrote:
> references to Emacs. In all honesty I tried Emacs and I hate it, it's
> bulky and "unix like", I really do not want to use it to run common

Emacs isn't even unix like.

--
Web (en): http://www.no-spoon.de/ -*- Web (de): http://www.frell.de/
From: Pascal J. Bourguignon
Stefan Scholl <······@no-spoon.de> writes:

> Francogrex <······@grex.org> wrote:
>> references to Emacs. In all honesty I tried Emacs and I hate it, it's
>> bulky and "unix like", I really do not want to use it to run common
>
> Emacs isn't even unix like.

Emacs is the antithesis of unix.   Emacs is LispMachine-like.

mh is unix-like. The vi that was a bunch of scripts over ed was
unix-like.  vim is too monolithic to really be unix-line.

NOTE: The most fundamental particles in this product are held
together by a "gluing" force about which little is currently known
and whose adhesive power can therefore not be permanently
guaranteed.