From: Steve Graham
Subject: Prolog in Lisp
I noticed that on the norvig.com site there was code in Lisp for
implementing Prolog.  However, there was no examples of how to utilize
the code.  Any ideas on how to use this Prolog implementation?

Thanks, Steve
From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: Re: Prolog in Lisp
In article
<····································@k30g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
 Steve Graham <···················@gmail.com> wrote:

> I noticed that on the norvig.com site there was code in Lisp for
> implementing Prolog.  However, there was no examples of how to utilize
> the code.  Any ideas on how to use this Prolog implementation?
>
> Thanks, Steve

Hmm, I seem to have a different (older version) of the files.
There are several .dat files with examples in my PAIP
directory. Send a mail if you are interested...

Regards,

Rainer Joswig

--
http://lispm.dyndns.org/