From: ··········@gmail.com
Subject: Problem in making project exe
Hello everyone,

I am using Allegro CL 7.0 on windows XP. Yesterday first time I tried
to make executable of my project, so after opening my project I choose
File-> Build project exe. Some messages scrolled in the listner and a
new listener window pops up with title 'Creating image' in which many
commands were written.

After this, nothing happens. If I am closing this poped listener the
following message appears:
image creation failed

See the file D:\Tushar\allegro-projects\refactor-it\project1\Refactor-
it.build-dribble in the editor for details (probably near the bottom
of the file).

In this file (Refactor-it.build-dribble) I found following error:-

Error: No package exists of name prt.
  [condition type: package-error]

Now, the package 'prt' is available for me at console, even i can run
functions in debug window, so why this compiler not finding the
package? If I am running the project from IDE, its running fine.

thanks in advance.
-Tushar
From: Slobodan Blazeski
Subject: Re: Problem in making project exe
On Jan 29, 8:38 am, ···········@gmail.com" <··········@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am using Allegro CL 7.0 on windows XP. Yesterday first time I tried
> to make executable of my project, so after opening my project I choose
> File-> Build project exe. Some messages scrolled in the listner and a
> new listener window pops up with title 'Creating image' in which many
> commands were written.
>
> After this, nothing happens. If I am closing this poped listener the
> following message appears:
> image creation failed
>
> See the file D:\Tushar\allegro-projects\refactor-it\project1\Refactor-
> it.build-dribble in the editor for details (probably near the bottom
> of the file).
>
> In this file (Refactor-it.build-dribble) I found following error:-
>
> Error: No package exists of name prt.
>   [condition type: package-error]
>
> Now, the package 'prt' is available for me at console, even i can run
> functions in debug window, so why this compiler not finding the
> package? If I am running the project from IDE, its running fine.
>
> thanks in advance.
> -Tushar

Creating exe is possible only with an enterprise edition of Allegro,
if you have it and have problems with it contact Franz.

cheers
Slobodan