From: deech
Subject: Trouble getting Closure Web Browser to work.
Hi all,
I downloaded the clbuild package and installed "climacs". I then tried
to install "closure". The dependancies download and install fine but
when I do a "./clbuild run closure" it errors out with the following:
No CLIM-SYS:MAKE-PROCESS here.

The same error occurs when I build each package individually using
ASDF.

Has anyone run into this before? I googled to no avail.

Thanks...
Deech

From: deech
Subject: Re: Trouble getting Closure Web Browser to work.
Could this be an issue with SBCL and multithreading?

Deech

From: Raymond Wiker
deech <············@gmail.com> writes:

> Could this be an issue with SBCL and multithreading?

	Yes, it could... assuming that you're using SBCL :-)

        You may have to explicitly enable multithreading, by adding
:sb-thread to customize-target-features.lisp and then rebuilding. Note
that :sb-thread does not work on all platforms.
From: deech
On Jan 28, 11:14 am, Raymond Wiker <····@RawMBP.local> wrote:
> deech <············@gmail.com> writes:
> > Could this be an issue with SBCL and multithreading?
>
>         Yes, it could... assuming that you're using SBCL :-)
>
>         You may have to explicitly enable multithreading, by adding
> :sb-thread to customize-target-features.lisp and then rebuilding. Note
> that :sb-thread does not work on all platforms.

Yup that was it! Recompiled SBCL with threads and Closure started
working (after recompiling)

Thanks...
Deech