From: Øyvin Halfdan Thuv
Subject: [ANN] CL-EARLEY-PARSE
Some time ago I implemented an earley parser[1-2] in CL. Since I though it may
be useful for both myself and others, I cleaned up the code a bit, and
packaged it all up to a reliable location.

I tagged this version 0.9.0 as I did not test it heavily and since I will
do some more comprehensive cleanup whenever I find the time. If you find a bug,
then please notify me, and I will try to fix it.

It is released under a BSD-license, and the package is here:

http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~oyvinht/static/OSS/cl-earley-parser/

It is ASDF-installable and depends only on CL-PPCRE (currently only used for
splitting strings into a list).

I put a useage example up on http://www.cliki.net/CL-EARLEY-PARSER

--
Oyvin
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earley_parser

From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Re: [ANN] CL-EARLEY-PARSE
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:52:45 +0000 (UTC), �yvin Halfdan Thuv <·······@localhost.localdomain> wrote:

> It is ASDF-installable and depends only on CL-PPCRE (currently only
> used for splitting strings into a list).

If you only split strings, you might want to look at SPLIT-SEQUENCE
which is less heavy-weight.

Edi.

--

European Common Lisp Meeting, Amsterdam, April 19/20, 2008

  http://weitz.de/eclm2008/

From: Øyvin Halfdan Thuv
On 2008-01-22, Edi Weitz <········@agharta.de> wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:52:45 +0000 (UTC), �yvin Halfdan Thuv <·······@localhost.localdomain> wrote:
>
>> It is ASDF-installable and depends only on CL-PPCRE (currently only
>> used for splitting strings into a list).
>
> If you only split strings, you might want to look at SPLIT-SEQUENCE
> which is less heavy-weight.

Hi,
This is a good point. It's now changed.

Uploaded the example grammar and lexicon too (see http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~oyvinht/static/OSS/cl-earley-parser/examples/)